12

Sarada grinned as she tackled her mother and father into a hug, her red graduation gown flowing behind her. After four long years, she had finally graduated from university.

"My little girl is all grown up now!" Sakura cried, wiping a tear from the corner of her left eye.

"Sakura... you said that when she graduated highschool too.." Sasuke mumbled, an amused smile playing at his lips.

      Sarada chuckled at her parents, before looking around the campus that she would soon be leaving. Over the past few years, she had done a lot of thinking here. One thing she figured out was that she liked, or even loved, her former best friend, Boruto Uzumaki.

"S-so how's uncle Naruto and Aunt Hinata?" She asked, hoping to hear some information on Boruto.

"Oh they're fine dear, Boruto had his graduation last week so they went to see him." Sakura explained, her eyes lighting up for a split second before vanishing just as quickly.

      Sarada smiled sadly, before telling her parents that she would meet them again after talking to some friends and walking away.

___

"Where is she...?" A light haired boy mumbled, looking around the large campus. Suddenly, a dark head of hair caught his eye. "There she is!"

Quickly running through the thinning crowd, the boy finally reached the girl and tapped her on the shoulder. "Sarad-" he cut himself off when the girl turned around, facing him with blue coloured eyes. "I-I'm sorry, wrong person..." he muttered, backing away.

He turned around and bumped into another person, who stumbled back and would've fallen if he hadn't caught her by the arm. "I'm sorry-" they both said, stopping once they looked at each other.

"Boruto..?"

"Sarada!"