Chapter 17

You all stood in silence as the wind blower your [h/c] colored hair. "It's nice to see you again Itachi Uchiha." "It's nice to see you too [Y/n] [L/n]." "So they sent you to take care of us?" "No I was sent to take care of your friends." said Itachi. "I was the one sent to take care of you." Everyone turned around to see a man with a three blade scythe. "Oh hey Hidan." You said in a board tone. You turned back to Itachi. "Itachi is he serious?" He nodded his head. You let out a loud sigh. "Are you serious I beet him up back when I was nine." "Oh but I gotten stronger [Y/n] and I wont be defeated this time." He then comes at you and hits you in the face. The impact was so powerful that it sent you through ten trees. "[Y/n]." Yelled Naruto. You slowly got up. "Well you have improved, but so have I ready Shiro." "Ready." You make a hand sign. Then your wings come out of your back and the two Samaria sword appear in your hands. Every ones eyes widened. "Well... this is knew." said Hidan. A smirk smile came to his face. "But how long can you last?"
[time skip]
So Naruto and the others finally defeat Itachi. They walk around the body. They all gasped. "This isn't Itachi." You then came crashing through the tree branches and crashed into a tree which made you cough up blood. You fall to the ground and look to see the body and your eyes widened, you then looked to Naruto. "Naruto head on without me and hurry." Hidan then came out from the trees. "But [Y/n] what about you?" You stood up. "Don't worry I defeated this guy once I can do it again." Naruto then nodded and him and the others hopped away. "Oh no you don't." You then blocked his attack. You turned your head to yell in their direction. "Just keep going straight and you will get there." You then turned back to Hidan and he had a smug smile on his face. "You haven't changed a bit [Y/n]. You still do what ever you can to protect the people you love. You know if you keep doing this they are all going to die sooner than you think. You won't be able to protect them." The wind starts to pick up. "You'll be alone, they will all die and you know who's fault it will be? Yours." You then were pushed to the ground and he raise his scythe in the air and swung it down. Blood splattered everywhere. You opened your eyes from the feeling of a warm liquid that dripped on your face. Your eyes widened. "Itachi." You whispered. His body hung over you as a shield. You looked down to see the blades went through him all the way. Hidan then removed the blades from his body. "ITACHI." You screamed. You caught him as he fell on you. Itachi started to cough up blood. You did a hand sign and Shiro appeared next to you. She kneeled down. "Shiro please help him." Tears started to come from your eyes. "Alright I see what I can do." She then took him from your lap and laid him on the ground, she placed her hands over his wounds, and a white glow came from her hands. Itachi grunted in pain. "Ha I guess that is what he gets for having a soft heart. What an idiot." "You monster." you whispered through your teeth. The wind was blowing like crazy. 'What's going on?" you start to stand up." "It's people like you that I hate the most you just kill anyone you want because you think your so strong." You turned around with your face looking to the ground. The wind then died. You looked at him through the strands of hair in front of your face. His eyes widened a red glow showed through the stands of hair in front of your face. "Now it's your turn."
[time skip]
Naruto and the others finally got to the entrance where they were sucking out the tailed demon. "Great we're finally here and look who's joining the party." said Naruto. They then see Tenten, Lee, Neji and guy sensei. "It's about time you guys got here." said Lee. "Well we ran into some trouble." said Sakura. They then all face the giant bolder that blocked the entrance. "It seems that it's some kind of justu. There must be others around we need to locate them and get rid of them." "There will be no need to do that Kakashi." Everyone turned around to see you covered in blood and that your kimono was torn to shreds. Also to see you caring a man on your back. "[Y/n] are you alright?" "Naruto I'm not [Y/n] I'm Shiro." "Huh?" She pointed to her eyes, they were silver not [e/c] eyes. "Yep your not [Y/n]." She then hands Itachi to Tenten and jumped up onto the rock and pored water on it, and it came right off. Everyone then fell over. "It... only... took water?" "No tears." She then jumped down and looked to Sakura. "Sakura I need you to take down this bolder. Do you think you can do that?" Sakura smirked and flexed her muscles. "Of course I can." she then ran back a far ways and created a fist. She then ran at the boulder and slammed her fist on the rock causing it to break into many pieces. Everyone then ran into the cave and stopped. Shiro's eyes widened in horror. "Oh no we're to late." she whispered. "It's about time you got here." said Deidara. Naruto's eyes turned red. "Hey you what do you think you are sitting on. Get off of him." "Naruto calm down." "It's nice to see you again princes." Shiro looked at the blond man. "I like your outfit." "Sorry Deidara but I'm not your little princes." "Then who are you?" You looked to the puppet master." "I am Shiro the dragon that is sealed inside [Y/n]." "Oh then where is [Y/n]?" A bloody Hidan then came fell from the ceiling. Everyone looked up. Then someone jumped down and was holding two Samaria swords covered in blood. It was a ANBU officer. Shiro then pointed to the person in front of them. "Right there." Everyone stood in horror. "TH-that's [Y/n]?" asked Naruto. "Yes Naruto that is [Y/n]. She has gone insane." "That is what [Y/n] insanity. You see when Itachi used his body as a shield to protect her it broke her heart. Which drove her mad." "But how could she have feeling for Itachi he's a criminal." "But he would protect her back when she was part of the Akatsuki." "What?" "To be able to keep them for coming after you and Gaara she had to fake her death and become a Akatuski member. A year later they broke the promise and it made her like this." So this happened before? Asked Neji. "Yes." "Then how so we turn her back?" asked Kakashi. "To tell you the truth I really don't know how. Right now [Y/n] is in my world cutting herself off to the world and her anger has taken over. If we want to get her back we would probably have send someone to the dragon world to get her out." "Wait why can't you do it." "If I were to I could only make it worst." "Then leave this to me." "Alright but first we will need to get her swords away somehow." "Leave that to me." said Lee. He then took off these ankle waits and disappeared. "Leaf hurricane." He then kicked the swords out of your hands. "Now Sakura hold her back." Sakura the grabs your arms and you tried to kick away. IT was one of those times she was really happy that she had such strength. "You know this is quite entertaining, we just need some popcorn." said Deidara. "Now Naruto I'm going to send you to the dragon world." She then touched his forehead, and he fell to the floor and so did you." There was then the sound of clapping. They all turned to the two Akatsuki members that were watching them. "You know I would have to thank you. You just made it more easier to capture the two. They are all yours Sasori my man." "Finally."
[Meanwhile]
Naruto opens his eyes to be surrounded b mist. "Where am I?" He got up from the ground. He walked fore ward to walk into a dead looking forest. "Man the dragon world stinks." He then hears a soft crying. "[Y/n]? Is that you?" He then walks in the direction of the crying. He then came to a giant tree. He walked around it to see you crying into your knees. "[Y/n]." He yelled. You looked up to see Naruto's face. "Naruto what are you doing in the dragon world?" "I'm here to get you." He grabbed your hand. "Come on we need to go now." "NO. I WON'T LEAVE." Naruto stopped pulling on your arm. "Why?" You looked down at the ground. "I'm not hurting anyone here. It's because of me that Gaara is dead also my mother. If I stay here no one else will die because of me." Your eyes widened when you felt a sting on your cheek. You slowly turned your head to see Naruto's hand. "[Y/n] your such an idiot. Don't you see every one out there is fighting to get you back and you almost killed a person that can't die. Plus what do you think Gaara would say to you if he was here right now. You looked down at the ground. "Gaara." you whimpered. He then pulled him into a hug. "Now is your time to protect the people you care about. Plus I'm not going to leave you here by yourself now come on lets go get Gaara." You hid your face into Naruto's chest and cried. "Gaara." There was a bright light.
[back to the others]
They all jus dodged another attack from Sasori's poisoned needles and they were all getting tired. "Why won't you all just die I can see that your starting to become week." He then shots another round of poisoned neddles they all closes there eyes waiting for the impact of the needles but it never came. /they opened there eyes and what they saw made there eyes widened to the size of golf balls. Because there you were standing there with wings that were two times the size they were before and they were spread out like a protecting possession. "So you finally awake?" "Yes. And I'm ready to kill all of you." "Ha, Ha, Ha. You Won't be able to do that so easily. You took all of the poison that were in the needles so you won't be able to fight that well." You smirk and let out a small chuckle while pulling out the needles. "Oh? And what's so funny?" "Have you forgot? I have the white dragon inside me so poison won't really affect me for 10 hours." Your smile widens. "Which is enough time. Are you guys ready?" They all shook their heads. There was a moment of silence. 'Alright everyone listen carefully.' everyone's eyes widened. 'Don't worry it's just me. Now listen Kakashi, Naruto and me will take on Deidara, Sakura, and Lady Chiyo you two will take on Sasori. Lee, Neji, Tenten, and Guy sensei you guys hide in the woods and wait for my word to finish off Deidara. But Shiro you look for a safe place and finish healing Itachi.' "Does everyone understand the plan?" You asked out loud. "Yes." "Well shall we get this over with Sasori my man?" "Yes I'm starting to grow tired of all of them, plus I want to turn them into puppets, and add them to my collection." You then swallowed a lump in your throat. You then remembered the time when you peaked into Sasori's room seeing all of the puppets. You shake your head. "Well here goes nothing."