Chapter 6

So You finally got to the exams. "Well I guess that I will see you two later I need to get going." "Y-yeah see you Akio." You then turn around and you went to find the bathroom. Once you were out of sight Sakura's face went red and passed out on the floor. "What's with her?" "Oh hey Sasuke. Oh nothing Sakura just met someone who she probably thinks is more hot than you." You finally fined the bathroom. You look around to make sure that no one was looking and then changed yourself back to a girl, and walked into the girls bathroom. You turn on the sink and splashed some cold water onto your face. You then stared into the mirror. "Gaara what has happen to you?" You then pull down the collar of your shirt to look at the place where the mark was. You then suddenly feel a sharp pain and fell to the floor. Once the pain was gone you were panting and. You use the sink to pull yourself up, you then looked back at yourself in the mirror. "Even though the mark is gone I can still feel that he's near." Once you felt like you could stand you left the bathroom and changed back into a boy and headed to the exam room. When you arrived you were greeted by Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. "Hey Akio you finally made it." You turn to them. "I guess I did." you say with a chuckle. "Any ways this is Sasuke." You then held out your hand. "It's nice to finally meet the famous Sasuke Uchahi." He then takes your hand and shakes it. "Hey." 'Inner you: HEY THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? *sigh* You haven't changed a bit Sasuke.' (I never really liked Sasuke) Then out of nowhere a girl jumps on Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke what are you doing here with these loos." Ino then stops before she finished her sentence to see you. She then crawled off of Sasuke's back and started acting shy. A small blush came to her cheeks. (Ha Ha Sasuke I'm more hotter than you.) You then put on a friendly smile. "Hello My name is Akio, and your?" "I-Ino." "Nice to meet you." "Hey Naruto, so you got here too?" Naruto then turns around to see Kiba, his pet dog ( I love Akamaru. He is just so cute) and his team mates Hinata, and Shino. "Kiba." Then Tenten, Neji, Lee, Shikamaru, and Choji showed up. You had a soft smile. 'It seems that Naruto has made many knew friends. I'm so glad.'
[time skip]
(I really didn't want to go through with the Test's part so I am skipping to the second part) You all finally make it to the second part of the exam. *Sweat drop* "So this is the next part of the exam?" "Yep." 'Are they trying to kill us?' You all ask yourself. "Alright [Y/n] just clam down you can do this. You need to get past this and get to the next stage." You then take in a deep breath, and let it out. After a while they explained of what we are suppose to do and then gave us our scrolls. "All teams you have 10 minutes to report to your gates." You then walk over to Naruto and his group. "So how good do you all feel you did on the test?" "Ha Ha that test was easy as cake." Naruto yelled. "He didn't get it at all did he." Sakura then shook her head. Naruto then slumped over. "Why do you have to be so mean Sakura?" "Well good luck to all of you hope to see you at the end." "Ok Akio see you later." You then got to your gate and the sharp pain in your shoulder again. You then used the tree to hold yourself up. "Are you alright [Y/n]?" You look to the gate to see it was your dad. "Oh it's you dad. Yeah I'm fine." He then walked over to you. "He's near isn't he?" You looked up at him with wide eyes, but then soften. "Even though that mark that he gave you is gone it's still affecting you. The Hokage told me everything." You clench you fists. "Listen to me [Y/n] If you ever come face to face with Orachimaru don't let him see you in your boy form. Just use your girl form but cover your face with this mask." He then hands you a cat mask with red markings. "Alright." "Be careful [Y/n]." "I will dad." "Everyone to your gate. The second part of the Exam starts now." The gates then opened and your raced in.
[time skip]
Half of the day has gone by and you could already tell by the many screams that half of the other teams have been disqualified. You have alright got the other scroll, so you were heading to the building in the middle of the forest, when all of a sudden another sudden pain went through your hole body. You then land on a branch and leaned over and grunted in pain. "He's very close." You then hear a girls scream. "SAKURA!" You then head off to the direction of the scream. Once you arrived you see a giant snake that looks like it's about to eat Sasuke and Sakura. "SASUKE, SAKRUA LOOK OUT." You then threw paper bombs. The snake then fell over and died from the paper bombs. Then someone emerges from the now dead snake "Oh no now who is the one that killed my pet snake. "OROSHIMARU!" "Hm? Oh and who are you?" Over on a giant tree branch stood a girl with long [h/c] hair that came down to her hips. The girls face was covered with a cat mask with red marks on it. "You Bastard what do you think your doing here?" "That voice it sound so familiar." Then a smile grew on his face. "Oh now I remember." He then lets out a soft chuckle. "It's so nice to see you again...(his long tongue licks his lips) [Y/n]."