Chapter 11

It's finally the last part of the exam you were heading to the stadium. When you got there you were on of the first people there. The only others who were there was Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro. "Oh look who finally showed up." "It's nice to see you two Kankuro." You say in a annoyed tone." You looked at Gaara, but looked away. After a little while of standing you decided to go look around. After about 10 minutes you haven't came back. So Gaara gets board and also decides to go look around. After a while her hears a faint voice. So he fallows the voice and as he got closer the words came more clear to understand.
(Crawl) Carry me through
By Superchick
How long will this take?
How much can I go through?
My heart, my soul aches
I don't know what to do
I bend, but don't break
And somehow I'll get through
Cause I have you
(Gaara then went around a corner and his eyes widened at who he saw. It was you in your girl form. The wind blew your long [h/c] hair, you were looking out a open window.)
And if I had to crawl
Will you crawl too?
I stumble and I fall
Carry me through
The wonder of it all
Is you see me through.

Oh lord, where are you?
Do not forget me here
I cry in silence
Can you not see my tears?

When all have left me
And hope has disappeared
You'll find me here

And when I had to crawl
Well, you crawl too
I stumble and I fall
Carry me through
The wonder of it all is you
See me through

When everything I was is lost
I have forgot but you have not
When I am lost, and you have not last me
When everything I was is lost
I have forgot but you have not
When I am lost, You have not lost me, you have not lost me

And if I had to crawl
Well, you'd crawl too
I stumble and I fall
Carry me through
The wonder of it all is you
See me through

You then turn around and were going to change back but you see Gaara. The two of you stay silent a tear fell from your eye. "Gaara." you said. Gaara slowly walked closer you. When you were only an arm reach apart he started to reach out to you he was about to touch your cheek. "Gaara there you are." Gaara turns around to see it's Kankuro. "Gaara come on the exams are going to start soon." Gaara turned back around to see you were gone but there was a rose with a note on it, laying where you once stood. He picked up the rose and read the note. "I heard everything you said. I understand your pain Gaara. Don't worry Gaara I'm sure you'll see your friend again soon. Akio." "Gaara are you coming? It's time to put this plan into place." "Yes. It's time for me to kill Sasuke." They then walked back to the arena area. You then come out from around a corner. "Gaara Why do you need to kill Sasuke? Is it because Orochimaru, Or is it because of the beast inside you targeting Sasuke as pray?"
[time skip]
"The last part of the chunin exams will now start. ( Apparently your match is the very last match.)
[time skip]
( We are skipping to when Sasuke does the chidery) Sasuke runs down the wall and heads straight at Gaara. "CHIDERY!" he yells. Everyone was silent. You were shaking in fear. "No that can't be. He broke through Gaara's barrier." There was then a scream. "AAAAH. BLOOD. I'M BLEEDING." "Gaara's hurt." said Temari. When Gaara dropped his barrier he was gripping his shoulder. Then up where the Hokage and the Kazekage are there was a cloud of smoke. You look up. "What's going on hear?" Then you see Temari and Kankuro picking up Gaara, and jump out of the stadium. " Your not getting away." Sasuke then goes after them. "Sasuke wait don't you don't know what's going to happen." You then start to go after him when you were cut off by Kinuta. "Where do you think your going?" "Out of my way Kinuta." "I'm afraid I can't do that." "Then I guess I have no choice." You then change back to your girl form. "I'm going to have to kill you." "Oh? What ever happened to second chances?" "YOu have had to many chances. Now die."