Chapter 4

"Alright smile." *Click* "Alright that should do it." "Let me see it dad, let me see it." you said while jumping up and down. "Alright [Y/n] clam down." He then handed you the picture. Today was your 9th birthday and you wanted to take a picture a picture with Gaara sense he would never let you take a picture with him. You both look at the picture. It was you and Gaara, You were kissing Gaara's cheek and he was surprised with a pink blush on his cheek. "I like this picture." you said "Well I don't." Gaara was facing away from you. You just smiled. "Oh Yeah Gaara there is something that I want to give you something." You dig into your pocket and pull out a bracelet and tied it to his wrist. "A friendship bracelet." You lift up your wrist and it was the same friendship bracelet. "So no matter where we are we can always be friends. You have live in the sand village for over a year now and you and Gaara have become best friends. Everyday you would play with each other. But today sense it is your birthday you did everything you wanted to do.
[Time skip]
It was now night time and everyone was asleep and Gaara was spending the night at your house. "Gaara, Gaara wake up." Gaara cracked an eye. "[Y/n] what are you doing up at this late, and why wake me?" "Come on I want to show you something." You then drag him to the roof. "Alright what is it that you want to show me?" "Ok watch this."

The Voice
by Celtic Women

I hear your voice
On the wind
And I hear you call out my name
"Listen, my child," you sing to me
"I am the voice of your history
Be no afraid, come fallow me
Answer my call, and I'll set you
Free"
(Fireflies then start to gather around you.)
I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain
I am the voice of you hunger and pain
I am the voice that always is calling you
I am the voice, I will remain
(Gaara just watches you as you sing, with a light blush on face.)
I am the voice in the fields when the summer is gone
The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow
Ne'er do I sleep though out all the cold winter long
I am the force that in springtime will grow
(He then notice that you start to glow a white light.)
I am the voice of the past that will always be
Filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields.
"[Y/n]." Gaara turns around and sees your dad running at you two. "Gaara make her stop and gat back to the house now." He yelled. Gaara looked confused. But before he could even ask why Gaara felt something rap around him and tugged him off of the roof and onto a giant bird. "Hello kids fasten your seatbelt and hang on tight. You look up to see it was a man with long blond hair, it covered his left eye and he was warring a black clock with red clouds. "[Y/n], Gaara." "You see your dad chasing after you. "Dad." you yell. You then felt a vibration, you then notice the building that was on fire. "Explosions?" you then look back at the man to see him holding a clay bird. "What a pain he just won't give up want he?" he was about to drop it but you then grabbed his leg causing him to fall. "No." "Hey get of me kid." he then picks you up placed you under his arm. "Let her go." The man looked to see Gaara and to see sand surrounding him. "Oh you're the one tailed. I don't need you now but don't worry I'll come back for you someday." The man then tasted a bomb at him which caused him to fall off of the giant bird. "GAARA!" you yell. "Stop winning now how about we get out of here." "[Y/n]" Gaara yelled.
[time skip]
It has been a week sense your kidnapping. Gaara was waiting impatiently waiting for you to return. There was a nock in the door. Gaara hurried to the door and smiled when he say your dad. "Mr. [L/n] your back did you find [Y/n]?" He had a sad face. "Gaara come with me." He placed a hand on his back and took him to your house. He took him to your room and Gaara was surprised you there on the bed but he didn't understand why you had a cloth over your face. "Mr. [L/n] why isn't [Y/n] moving?" he looked up at your dad. "Gaara I'm sorry but [Y/n] is dead." Gaara just stared at your dad. "N-no that can't be. She can't be dead, I-it can't be true." A tear then fell on to his cheek. It was your father crying. Gaara has never seen your father crying, so he knew that it was true. Gaara then ran out the door crying. He then went to the roof of his house. "Why? Why did you leave me [Y/n]? You promised me that you would never leave me." He then remembered the day when you two first ever became friends.
[flashback]
"[Y/n] why do you keep playing with me? If you don't stop people will treat you the same way they do to me." "Gaara how many times do I have to tell you. I' your friend and I can't let my friend be alone. So for now on I will never leave your side. I pinky swear."
[End of flashback]
He then hid his face in his knees. "Gaara because of your [Y/n] was killed now you must die." said a low tone voice. He then through a bunch of kunai's came at him but his sand blocked then. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT. IT'S NOT MY FAULT. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." he yelled. His sand ended up killing. Gaara walked up to the man and realized it was Yashamaru. "W-what no not Yashamaru. NOOO." And that is where Gaara has turned into a beast caring about no one except himself. After your funeral your father decides to move back to the leaf village. He just couldn't stand to see your grave.
[time skip to the leaf village]
"Mr. [L/n] your finally back. Hey where is [Y/n]?" Naruto asked while looking around. "Naruto I'm, I'm sorry but [Y/n] was kidnapped and killed." "What? No [Y/n] can't be dead she hasn't made her dream come true yet." Your dad then held out something to him and dropped it into his hand. He looked down at it to see it was a chain necklace with the symbols of the leaf and the sand village hanging from it. "That was a special necklace of [Y/n]'s it shows she made a special friend in the leaf and the sand." He then sets his hand on Naruto's head and ruffled his hair. "You know Naruto [Y/n] always saw you as a bother. She would like it if you keep your promise of becoming the Hokage." Naruto gave him a stern look. "Then I will. I will work extra hard to become the Hokage for [Y/n]." He then puts the necklace around his neck.
[4 years later]
"Sorry I was late. I had to." "Can it Kakashi" Naruto and Sakura say in a unison. "Anyways this team meeting is to tell you that I signed you all up for the Chunin Exam." "What? Really? Thank you Kakashi sensei." 'Now I will be one more step closer to become the Hokage, and I will become the Hokage for you [Y/n].'