Chapter 9

[Last time]
"Are you two ready to start?" "Y-yes." you say. "Absolutely." Kabuto says with a smile. "Ready....Fight."
[Now]
You went into a battle stance. Kabuto makes the first move. He comes at you with a kunai. You block his attack. He was really close to your face. You push him back and attack back. (So this will go on for about 10 minutes.) You were huffing and puffing when he didn't even break a sweat. 'What is up with this guy? He has to be getting tired at least a little bit.' You then feel the sharp pain but it was worse than all the other times. You fall down on you hand and knees and start screaming in pain. Kabuto walked over to you with a smirk on his face. "What's wrong Akio? Is your arm hurting you?" He then picks you up and holds up your left arm. Hear let me take care of that for you." Then with all of his might he pulls on your arm dislocating it. You then let out a blood hurling scream. Kabuto then drops you to the floor and walks away from you. "I know what you are Akio." Your eyes widened at his words. "I know all of your secrets." Pull yourself to you knees. "I know about your mothers death, Your kidnappings, everything, And you know what caused all of these things to happen to you." You didn't lift your head. "It's because inside you hold a monster." Everything was silent. You didn't even flinch. "You think I don't know that?" "Huh?" "I know what your trying to do." You look up at him. "Your trying to make me go insane. Because you some how know of I go insane I will become destructive and destroy anything in my path. "I figured that out 4 years ago. But let me tell you this it won't work." "Oh and how do you know that?" A smile grows on your face. " Because I know I'm not the only one that has a monster. You see I like to say that every one has a monster. The more good they do the less control your monster has of you but if your do the wrong thing your monster will take over your body. And you see Kabuto I can see that your monster has taken over." He then throws a Kunai at you and it hits right above your left eye. (But you had to close it to keep blood from getting into it.) "Shut up." You pull yourself to your feet. "Plus before my mother died My mother told me one thing. Don't ever try to change yourself from what you are. Because you are perfect just the way you are." You kept a goofy smile on your face. "I just have to be myself I don't need my monsters power. Because all of my power comes from friends and family, and that's just enough to keep me to be who I am." He then comes at you with an attempt to kill you but you just jump right over him. "I see." What is it Hakage-sama?" asked Anko. [Y/n] is using the memories of her past to keep Orochimaru's power from taking over her mind." "What?" " Look at her she can't use her left eye and arm she is encouraging herself with her good memories to keep fighting." "I see. That's amazing." Anko said with amazement. You then pin Kabuto to the ground and held a kunai to his neck. "Heh, Why don't you kill me? You then through the kunai to the side and got off of him. "Because I don't think your really worth for me to kill." The referee look at you and raised him hand from his pocket. "The winner of the first match is Akio Takara." "Yeah go Akio." You look over to see Naruto jumping up and down. You laughed and gave a thumbs up. You then felt light headed and fell to the ground. "AKIO." Naruto then jumps over the rail and ran to you. There was a poof of smoke, and Kakashi appeared. "Kakashi sensei." "Don't worry Naruto he'll be fine he just used up too much chakra. He should be fine in a few days." He then picked you up and carried you out to the hospital. "You are very interesting girl [Y/n]." You then turn back into your regular form. "sigh what are we going to do with you? With the white dragons spirit sealed into you, you could be more powerful than any of the tailed demons. Oh well I guess we'll gust see what happens." You then crack your eyes open. "Gaara, Naruto." You whispered.