Chapter 5

You dad was sitting at the kitchen table looking out the window it was the 4th anniversary of your death. "[Y/n]" He said in a whisper.
[Meanwhile]
There was some one who was warring a cloak with a hood heading towards the leaf village. The person arrived and just walks right through. "Wait excuse me sir but my a please know you business here?" The person turns around. "I am here to see the Hokage. Is there a problem with that?" "N-no it's just that I needed to know your business and your name." "Oh Izumo, Kotetsu how could you forget me the person who would always see you everyday back when I was a child." The person then removed her hood. "What that can't be your."
[back with your dad]
There was a nock on the door. "I'll right there. Yes" he says when opening the door. "Oh Kotetsu what is it?" "The Hokage wants to see you. Apparently there is someone he wants you to see." He said with a smile. "Alright." He then heads to the Hokages office.
[time skip]
He finally arrives and nocks on the door. "Enter." He then opens the door to see someone warring a hooded cloak standing next to the Hokage. "Hello Mr. [L/n] come in." "Is there something you need of me?" "No. But there is something my friend here would like to tell you. The person then stepped foreword and bowed. "It's nice to meat you Mr. [L/n] I am here for the benefits of your daughter that died four years ago." "Alright." "I know that you might not believe me but your daughter is alive." His eyes widened. The room stayed silent for a minute. "Wait your telling me that my daughter [Y/n] is still alive?" "Yes." "B-but how?" He looks to the Hokage. "Why don't you ask her yourself." "What?" "Yes your daughter is in the village in fact she is in this building." He grabbed the persons shoulders. "Where?" "Why she's right in front of you." Your dad looked at the Hokage. He had a big smile on his face. He then started to remove the hood to reveal long [h/c] hair. The girl looked up at him to reveal her [e/c] eyes. "It's nice to see you dad." you say with your famous goofy smile. Tears start to whelm in his eyes and pulled you into a tight hug. "[Y/n] I thought you were dead." "I missed you to dad." The two of you the separate from the hug, "How? How are you still alive? I saw your dead body." "I used a clone justue." "How did you escape from the Akatsuki?" "I-I'll explain that later. Right now we need to focus on different things right now." You both look at the Hokage. [dads name] I know you would like to spend the rest of the day with your daughter but she needs to get to the chunin exams." "What? But every one thinks that she is dead." "Dad I'm not going as [Y/n] [L/n]." Your dad tilt his head to the side. "Your not?" You then did a hand sign and you turn into a boy version of yourself. "No I'm going as Akio Tanaka." "We feel that something bad is going to happen. We feel that Orochimaru is going to appear this year so sense [Y/n] has an idea of what Orochimaru would I decided that she would keep an eye out for him." "But that is like an S-rank mission." "Which I can handle dad if I am able to badly hurt a immortal I can do this mission." "What?" "Oh there one of the Akatsuki members are immortal and he pissed me off and so I ended up beating him to a pulp. (I am talking about Hidan. That guy just creeps me out and I wish he would just die. He's a but head. Sorry Hidan fans.) Well I better get going bye dad." you kiss him on the cheek and ran out the door and headed to the chunin exams. "Don't worry [dad's name] she will be fine." "I not worried about the mission, I worried about [Y/n] seeing Gaara." You then were heading to the chunin exams until you heard what sounded like Naruto yelling. You then fallowed the sound of the yelling. You finally find the source of the yelling to see Temari, also to see Kankuro holding a kid up by the front of his shirt. "That hurt kid." (You know Kankuro and Temari because you remember Gaara telling you about them back when you were kids.) You notice that the kid was choking so you sprung into action. "You know you shouldn't pick on people Who are smaller than you." You then ran and kicked him in the stomach which sent him a few feet away. You catch the kid and set him on his feet. "Are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine." "Why you brat who do you think you are?" "OH I'm sorry I didn't know you had such an ego. My name is Akio Takara ninja of the leaf." Temari smiled at you. 'Now isn't he just a cutie.' thought Temari. "Well aren't you just a little snot nose brat." "Excuse me sir I would be careful of what you call me." "Oh and if I don't." You keep your smile and squinted your eyes. "Or I won't hesitate to holed back." Naruto, Sakura and the kids stared at you. "Hm. Well aren't you a tough one." 'Inner you: ALRIGHT I AM SO CLOSE TO KILLING HIM. I DON'T CARE IF HE'S GAARA'S BROTHER.'
"Kankuro that's enough." Everyone then looked to see a boy hanging upside down. Your eyes widened. 'Gaara' you thought. His eyes then rolled to look at you. Sand then swirled around him and disappeared and then reappeared in front you. "Sorry about my brother." he said in what sounded like a board tone. "It wasn't a problem." Your eyes soften. 'Gaara. What happened to you, why do I feel such sadness from you?" He then turns around and starts to leave. "Wait what's your name?" Gaara then turns around. "My name is Gaara of the sand. What is yours?" You swallow. "Akio Takara." He then turns back around and leaves. 'Gaara' You clench you fists. "Hey thanks for helping us out Akio." You turn around and faced Sakura. "Oh no problem." Sakura blushes when you smiled at her. "So are you new to the village I don't think I have ever seen you around the leaf village before." said Naruto. "Oh I'm not new. It's just that I have been on a lot of missions. Oh you wouldn't mined if I accompany you two to the exams do you? "Oh N-no not at all. My name is Sakura, that's Naruto, and we have another team mate named Sasuke." "Well it's nice to meet all of you." "So Akio where is your team?" asked Naruto. "Oh I don't have a team." "What?" "Well shall we get to the exams?" You then started to head off. 'There is something weird about this guy. I don't know what but I feel like I met him before.' He then starts walking. 'I'll forget about it for now. Right now I need to focus.'