Chapter 1

"Hey daddy." "What is it [Y/n]?" The little girl looked up at her father. " So why are we going to the leaf village again?" Your father sets his hand on your head and ruffles your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You were at least 7 years old. You use to live in a small cabin way out in the mountains. Just a year ago your mother died from a very bad injury. Your dad is a jounin and the leaf village called him for a special mission. " The Leaf village just want me to do a small mission for them." "But why do I have to come?" You wined. He then kneeled down so he was the same height as you. "[Y/n] you're not old enough to stay home by yourself also the leaf village said they would teach you how to be a ninja." "But I don't want them to teach me, I want you to teach me." you say while swinging your arms around in rage. He smiled and ruffle your hair again. "Ha Ha. Oh [Y/n} what am I going to do with you. You know [Y/n] you remind me of your mother. I remember how whenever I would came back from a mission she would yell at me and saying that I was stupid going out and doing dangerous missions." "Really?" "Yep plus you have one of her special abilities." "Really what is it? What is it?" you said while jumping up and down with excitement. He then placed a metal chain around your neck. "To make friends with just about anybody, to understand how they feel, and then change them into a better person." You look down at the chain around your neck. "When ever you make a friend in a different village put the symbol on this chain." He then stood up. "So [Y/n] are you ready to keep going?" He held his hand out to you. You gave him a big goofy smile and took his hand. "Yeah. Lets go daddy." You then finally got to the leaf village and you were now heading to your new apartment. "Here we are [Y/n] our new home." He opened the door and looked at it in aw. "It's huge." You yelled. You then start running around and then you come to a room that had a balcony. "Daddy, daddy can I have this room?" "Yes you can." "Yay." "Ha, ha, ha. Alright come on lets get you to school." You swing your head around with a questioned look. "What? But we just got here." There was then a knock on the door. "I'll get it daddy. You then run to the door and open the door to see man warring a white rob and had a white beard. The man look down to see you. "Oh so this is Mr. [L/n] daughter. May I ask you what your name is little girl?" "I'm not allowed to talk to strangers." you tell the old man. The old man then let out a jolly laugh at what you said. "Oh Hokage-sama. What can I do for you." your father asked as he walked to the door. "Oh just wanted to talk to you about the mission, but I see you have something else you need to take care of right now." He flashed you a smile and you hid behind your dads legs in a happy by shy way. "Yes today is [Y/n] first day at the academy. [Y/n] this is the Hakage of the leaf village. If you ever have anything that is troubling you when I'm not here go ahead and come to him." "[your dads name] allow me to take your daughter to school." Your dad's face looked surprise. "Oh Hakage-sama you don't have to do that." "Oh but I want to." He looked back down at you. " I want to talk to her about something." "Well alright. [Y/n] you be good alright." "Yes daddy." you and the Hokage head to the academy. "You know you look a lot like your mother." "You knew my mommy?" "Ha, ha of course I know your mother she became a jounin when she was only 13." "My mommy was a jounin at the leaf village? Wow." You then stopped walking and you look to the side to see a group of boys picking on this boy that looked like the same age as you, he had blond hair and blue eyes and has three lines on each cheek. "Mr. Hokage who is that boy over there?" "Hm? Oh that boy his name is Naruto." "Why are those boys picking on him?" "He has the nine tailed beats sealed inside of him." your eyes widen at what he said. There was a short silence. "So what?" The Hokage looked down at you. "Just because something is sealed inside him doesn't mean that people should bully him and be mean to him." The Hokage did a little chuckle. "You are the first person to every thing of that of Naruto. You see when the village figured out that the nine tailed fox was sealed inside Naruto they shunned him then wouldn't even look at him. He grew up without parents." "And they bully him? I would feel bad for him." "Hm. I see what you inherited from your father." you tilt your head to the side. He turned and looked at you. "You look for the good in people and not the bad." he smiles. "You really are a special girl." You blush and put a hand being your head with a big smile. Then bell then range. "Alright class today we are going to.." There was then a nock at the door. "Oh Hokage-sama." "I hope I'm Not interrupting anything." "Oh no. We were just starting. What can I do for you?" Iruka I have a new student for you." You then walk in with a shy face. You also had a small blush on your cheeks. "Make sure to make sure she is comfortable here." "Yes Hokage-sama." The Hokage then walked out the door. "Alright how about you introduce yourself." "Um ok." You then turn towards the class.
"My name is [Y/n] [L/n]." "Ok, can you tell us some other stuff about you." "Like what?" "How about you like and disliked, your dream. I don't know." "Ok. I like spending time with my daddy, My dream is to become a jounin like my mommy and daddy, and my dislikes, I don't like to see people being picked on." You then put your finger to your chin as if trying to think. "Oh and the hokage told me that I look at the good of people and not the bad not the bad things." You say with an innocent smile.
[time skip]
[Y/n] so your mom and dad are really are really jounin?" "Yep." "That is so cool." "Hm." You look over to the tree to see a boy with raven blue hair. He wore a dark blue shirt that covered his half of his face, and a pair of shorts. He looked the same age as you. "Oh my gosh it's Sasuke Uchiha." "Sasuke Uchiha? Huh?" You look past him to see the same boys picking on Naruto again. You scrunch your face up and started walking. You walk right past Sasuke and walked toward Naruto "Ha stupid Naruto." "Can't you see no one likes you?" "I like him." The everyone looked at you. "Who are you?" "Non of your business. Now listen to me you better leave him alone or else." "Or else what?" You then walk up to the boy and flip him. "Or else I'll have to make you." Everyone looked surprise at you. "You know he has a monster sealed inside him right?" You look at Sasuke. "So what if he has a monster sealed inside him?" (Ok lets say Naruto knows that he knows that he has a monster sealed inside him.) Every one looks at you. Even Naruto looks at you with wide eyes. "You know you guys need to stop looking at him at a monster and as a person." You then offer him your hand. He hesitantly took it. "Are you ok?" A small blush came to his cheeks. "Y-yeah I'm Ok." "Good. Your Naruto right?" "Y-yeah." "Well would like to be my friend?" Everyone gasped. Even Naruto 's cheeks turned a deep red. "S-sure." You then give him a goofy smile and he gave you one back. You then grab his wrist. "Come on lets go to my house." you say while laughing. Naruto just smiled and let you drag him away.