Draco Malfoy X reader

Addiena- Your name meaning beautiful ( girl in photo)

Casey-Best friends name meaning brave

House-Hufflepuff

Charms was boring and we were learning the summoning charm which Professor Flitwick had insisted would come up in our OWl's and by the end of the lesson I finally got the hang of it and the rest of the lesson went pretty smoothly until Professor Flitwick announced that we had homework which turned out to be our biggest piece ever.

" Addiena you know Malfoy was staring at you again." Casey said giving me a nudge. Blushing you carried on staring at your plate. " hmm" you answered not being able to look at Casey as all the heat had rushed to your cheeks making you look like a tomato. " For god sake Addiena I know you like Malfoy just admit it." Casey whined making some house mates stare at me. " Casey stop being ludicris" You said giving Casey a wink. " Calm down im only being sarcastic." Casey replied smiling." I am going to go now see ya later." I said getting up and leaving the Great Hall.

On your way out you bumped into the one and only Draco, " Oh hi there Draco." I said smiling, looking up as you fell onto the floor just to see the Slytherin Prince smiling at me. " Hey Addiena." Draco said offering me his hand. Taking it I got up and brushed down my robe, "Addiena anyone told you your name is the perfect description of you?" Draco said as we started walking down the corridor. " No Draco what does my name mean." I say staring into his beautiful blue eyes. " Well Addiena you're name means beautiful just like you." Draco said, " Oh! well that does sound like me doesn't it" I say giving Draco a cheesy smile as Draco chuckles. Before we know it were outside the Hufflepuff Common Room.

"Thx Draco for taking me to my Common room." I say turning around before having a hand grabbing my wrist and pulling me into Draco. " Didn't think you'd go without me doing this." Draco said as he pulls me into a kiss, my eyes popping out for a while before I slowly closed my eyes melting into the kiss. As my arm moved around to his neck while his arms held onto my torso. Our lips felt like they were made for each other, the kiss was over way too soon for either of our likings. " Addiena will you be my girlfriend." Draco said, " Sure, we can give it a go." I said winking before giving Draco a quick peck on the lips and entering my common room.

Authors Note:

That is my first one-shot thx for reading

-N