"So you don't care if someone was staring at you?"

"I do care if I notice them staring at me, but I didn't notice him staring at me so I don't care. Why do you care anyway?" I let out a heavy sigh, "There is no way you couldn't have notice that. You know what? I don't care, just forget it."

She heads back in the living room and I follow her, "What took you so long to get the pizza?" Tony ask while rubbing his stomach and Layla starts laughing at him. "The pizza guy was staring at Jacey, so he couldn't get his words out." She roll her eyes and grab a slice of pizza for her and David.

"That is not the reason. The reason is because heartless asshole kept messing with me." I roll my eyes and pick up Icy and feed her some of my toppings.

"What are we doing after the game?" Christy ask as she sits on the floor with pizza sauce all over her face, "Okay, one wipe your mouth. And two Dylan is throwing a party if we win, so we will be going to that and if we lose we will all go home and cry and eat some ice cream." Jonny says with a big smile on his face.

Everybody is very confident that we will win, we have been undefeated this whole season and we are not going to end that at tomorrow's game. "What time do we have to be at school?" Layla ask, "We have to be there by eight, since it will take us three hours to get there." Tina answers and Jacey groans. "I hate long road trips, I get bored easily."

"We know." We all say at the same time except for Christy. Jacey gives us the finger and lay her head on David lap. He starts running his fingers through her hair.

If anybody were to look at them, that person would think that they are dating. My phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"Hey, what's up, Zack?" It's Dylan, "Who is it?" Tony looks my way and I tell him it's Dylan. Jacey sits up quick and looks at me with wide eyes.

"What's up Dylan? What are you calling for?" I go in the kitchen and Jacey hurries and follows me.

"Coach told me to call and make sure that y'all are going to bed soon." Jacey starts tapping me, I look at her with an annoyed expression, "Ask him if I can get his jersey." Jacey whispers to me, I ignore her and continue to talking to Dylan, "We know, we didn't forget. We're going to bed soon."

Jacey jumps on the counter top and crawl towards me, "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then."

He hangs up after that and Jacey stares at my phone like he's going to call back.

"Why can't you just do one nice thing for me and not be an heartless asshole." I smirk at her and walk closer to her, since she's on the counter, she's closer to my face. "Because I do what I want Chipmunk." I pat her face and walk off, I turn around to see if she's following me. But she stays still on the counter staring off in space. I roll my eyes and go back to the living room.

"Who was that?" David ask while playing with Icy, "It was Dylan, he was making sure that we know we have to go to bed soon." Tony and Jonny start to pout, "I don't want to go to bed early."

Christy hits Tony leg, she's sitting in between his legs, "You're going to bed early and we will also be taking your phones." The girls nod their heads in agreement.

Jacey comes back in the living room and sit back beside David. "What time is it anyway?" Christy ask while looking at Tina, "Its 10:00 right now."

"Okay, so y'all are going to bed in a few anyway." All our mouths drop after what Christy states, "That's to early!" We all shout at the same time.

Layla comes around and hit us, "Y'all are going to bed early whether you like it or not. We don't want y'all sucking on the court tomorrow."