Stiles' House

Stiles had been delighted to awaken that morning to see Derek had un-wolfed and was sleeping next to him. He was kinda maybe fully nude, but whatever. Stiles grabbed his phone and texted a few people, then rolled over and slept for a few more hours. The Valentines day Stiles had imagined was long forgotten, and he was sure it wouldn't have been as nice as cuddling with Derek all day anyways. He didn't have to deal with the lame supernatural shit today, no sir, because it was a holiday goddamnit, and Stiles was mister holiday.

Stiles was awakened somewhere around noon by a smiling sourwolf poking his arm.
"Nnn, hey," he smiled back, turning to fully face Derek.
"Hey,"
"I see you've un-wolfed,"
"I have,"
"Thats nice. But you were a very cuddly little wolf,"
"Was not,"
"Was too. You're just a big softy, aren't ya?"
"No way,"
"Reaaaaaaally,"
"Mhm. I'm the big bad alpha,"
"I think I must be special then, 'cos the big bad alpha likes meeeee,"
"That's because you're an irresistable dork,"
Stiles blushed a little, which sent Derek into a spurt of laughter, which made Stiles blush harder.
"You're so..."
"Perfect? Sweet? Amazing?"
"I was gonna say pink, but those work too,"
"I am not PINK! I do not- Stiles Stilinski does not PINK!"
"Oh yeah?" Derek said poking Stiles' sides.
"Yeah. Cut that out, it tickles,"
"Oh really, I had no idea," Derek smiled, tickling Stiles more. Stiles went into a fit of giggles.
"Dereeeeeeek!" He squealed.
"Okay," Derek stopped, leaving his hands at Stiles' sides. Stiles caught his breath a moment later.
"Don't DO that,"
"Or what?"
"Or i'll... Damn,"
"What?"
"Usually I can threaten people with my big alpha boyfriend, but alas, you are not a danger to yourself,"
"But you are,"
"That's what I have you for, silly, to protect me. From myself. And your creepy uncle,"
"Yes," Derek kissed Stiles nose gently.
"I'm so helpless and squishy, huh? Leeeettle human, hm?"
"Yes,"
"Ah, that is where you are wrong,"
"Am I?"
"Utterly so, dear sourwolf, for you see, I am the most powerful little squishy human ever,"
"And why's that?"
"'Cos I got a big bad sourwolf,"
"You don't 'got' me. Nobody has me,"
"Yes I do, you'll do whatever I say 'cos i'm cute and you love me,"
"It's true, i'm powerless to the charm of the Stiles,"