Lydia's POV

"Ali Cat," she cooed, trying to wake the sleeping girl in the passengers seat. They were in the Walmart parking lot at 11 PM, which is always bad.
"Nnn," Alison grunted, shifting more against the window.
"I have to run in and get something, okay?"
"Nnnkay,"
"Don't open the doors for anyone, okay?"
"Mbefine,"
"Okay. Two seconds," Lydia promised. Alison nodded and curled farther into the seat. Lydia smiled and threw her coat over Alison as a blanket before locking the car and dashing into the store.
Ot took five minutes for her to get the aloe and get out, and she was relieved to see Alison still in the car when she returned.
"Back," she stated, turning on the vehicle and setting the obscene amount of aloe in the back.
"What'd we get?"
"Stuff for you're shoulder,"
"What's Peter's miracle cure?"
"Aloe and blood,"
"What?"
"You don't have to ingest it,"
"Who's blood? Yours?"
"Anyone's, but i'll use mine, cos it's easier than bleeding out strangers,
"No! You're not- No!"
"I'll be fine, Cat. You need it,"
"Because he did something unnatural to bring me back. I should've stayed dead,"
"Hey," Lydia snapped, halting pulling out. "Don't talk like that. You're alive, like you should be. Peter did something good for once,"
"Blood? Really? Why do I get a second chance? I killed myself!"
"Because I need you. And I don't care if you have to eat armadillo flesh and minced fingers for the rest of your life, i'll get it for you,"
"That's not... Lydia, no,"
"Yes. I have to, you have to be safe, okay? You're okay now. And I can fix everything for you, or I can try, I can keep you safe," she pleaded. There was a desperation in her eyes that didn't look healthy. She was steps away from being literally sick with worry. She was looking at Alison with this expression, like she was asking for forgiveness, like she felt guilty. She had to have Alison be okay. No matter what.
Alison may have gone soft over her time in Beacon Hills- pot, drinking, sleep, depression, sex, and general lack of pants- but she wasn't an idiot. She could see right into Lydia's eyes and she knew. Lydia would do something stupid, absolutely and comletely horrible, if she got hurt. And she didn't know what to do, so she just kissed her on the cheek.
"I'm okay. Alright?" Alison asked after a moment.
"I love you, Ali Cat,"
"I love you too, Strawberry,"
"I mean it. Anything you need,"
"I know. All I need is you,"

** read avengers texts- also vote comment share this fic!!! vote!! nobody votes anymore!! **