Scott To Stiles

To> Mrs Hale

OHMYFUCKINGOD
DUDE

From> Mrs Hale

wat?!

To> Mrs Hale

ALISON. LYDIA. ANGELA GREENES. THREE WAY. I CAUGHT THEM. OHDEARLORD.

From> Mrs Hale

OHMYGOD NO WAAAAAAY!
HOW?! WAT EVEN!!!

To> Mrs Hale

me an isaac were lookin for a room to... u kno...

From> Mrs Hale

ok ew. go on tho im intrigued

To> Mrs Hale

and we went into lydias bedroom and the 3 of them were naked. in the bed. and alison looked up at me holdin isaacs hand and she was like u 2 can have the bathroom if u want AND I WAS LIKE WTF. MY SX GIRLFRIEND. AN THE GIRL I WENT ON A FAKE DATE WITH. NUDE IN A BED WITH UR LIFELONG OBSESSION. ACHHHHHH MY EYES!!!

From> Mrs Hale

r u kidding!? i wanna c!!!!!

To> Mrs Hale

ok ew. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER!

From> Mrs Hale

oh god tell me everything.

To> Mrs Hale

k so like 5 minutes after we walk in on 3way alison comes downstairs in a bathrobe WITH A CROSSBOW IN HAND, AN ARMED CROSSBOW. AND SHE SCREAMS 'WHO THE FUCK TOOK THE LAST PUMPKIN CUPCAKE!?' AND THIS ONE BOY who i think may b from our skool idek HE RUNS TO THE DOOR AND SHE FUCKING SHOOTS HIS CAR THRU THE WINDOW. WTAF.

From> Mrs Hale

OHMYGOD. OH DEAR LORD WHAT THE HELL. HOW DRUNK WERE U GUYS?!

To> Mrs Hale

lets just say the liquor store around the corner was ransacked about an hour into the party. but lydias parents have a wine cellar so FUCK YEAH.

From> Mrs Hale

fuck logic im comin to this damn party

To> Mrs Hale

wat bout derek?

From> Mrs Hale

u dont wanna know what i made him do. but im little red riding hood, lets leave it at that.

To> Mrs Hale

me an isaac r sluts from gta5 so youll fit rite in.

From> Mrs Hale

OHMYGOD THATS PERF IM OMW

To> Mrs Hale

GET HERE RIGHT NOW, WE COVERED THE BANISTER IN ASTROGLIDE AND LYDIA IS SLIDING DOWN IT.
SHES RACING ANGELA DOWN THE OTHER ONE OH GOD PLS GET HERE NOW.

From> Mrs Hale

OHMYFUCKINGOD WTH! wait y does lydia have astroglide...

To> Mrs Hale

idk but alison just went looking for a banana with the bottle so, GET HERE NOW!!!!

From> Mrs Hale

OMG OMW!!!!,