Stiles' House

< so u guys prettty much all said 4, and i appreciate that. so this chapter is going to be like a legit chapter, and it also contains a phone call. bear with me on this crazy, ridiculously dramtic and un-necessary turn of events. but i couldnt resist a plot twist this delicious... ;* >

Stiles paced his living room, trying to forget that his boyfriend had turned into a giant wolf and was pacing alongside him. Derek kept nuzzling his leg, and Stiles kept petting him. He was supposed to be in trouble, because he was stalking Ryann, but he was so damned soft and adorable that Stiles couldn't resist. Ryann was sitting on the kitchen counter, watching them anxiously. Scott's mom's car pulled up in the drive.
"Thank God," Stiles exhaled. Scott and Isaac entered the house a few moments later. "Why is he doing this?" Stiles gestured to Derek.
"He shifted... Because... He was stalking his prey?" Isaac guessed.
"Yeah, i know that, but why isn't he shifting back?!"
Isaac shrugged and went toward the kitchen. Scott was staring suspiciously at Ryann and standing a foot farther from her than he needed to.
"What?" Ryann asked conspicuously.
"You smell,"
"You're not a basket of roses yourself," she said, smiling unconvincingly.
"No. you-"
"Reek," Isaac grunted, standing away from the kitchen now as well.
"I don't smell her," Stiles volunteered.
"You're not wolfy," Isaac brushed him off. Ryann shifted awkwardly.
"I don't smell,"
"Yes you do. Like blood and cats,"
"Why would you even make that connection, Scott? Do you just go around sniffing bloody cats?" Stiles asked. Nobody answered. "So i'm assuming Derek was following you 'cos you smell, right?"
Ryann nodded a little.
"And?"
"What?"
"Why do you smell, maybe?"
"Um, 'cos i'm not werewolf,"
"Then what the Hell are you?"
"Something more badass and Winchester worthy,"
"Haha, seriously,"
"So, remember the episode when they thought Dean was a bank robber, but-"
"Ryann,"
"Turn your boyfriend human again, he'll explain it,"
"Well, i would, if i fucking knew how to do that- Hold on," Stiles fumbled in his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Stiles?"
"Hey Angie, i'm- shut up, Scott- trying to deal with- Derek, i swear to God, if you don't cut that out- a situation,"
"I heard. So Derek was stalking Ryann?"
"Yeah. And he's still kinda wolfy right now. Scott says Ryann smells- YEAH, SCOTT, I GET IT, SHE FUCKING SMELLS, COULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT?!- and she's hinting at being some weird ass creature or whatever and i really do not wanna deal with this. Like, at all,"
"Bad time to call?"
"Eh, it's whate- Derek, get off the couch- it's whatever. You happen to know how to turn a wolf unwolf?"
"No idea. Probably their choice though,"
"Yeah, i'm just- okay, baby, i get it, now sit down- really not comfortable with my boyfriend being a wolf right now, 'cos i have no idea what the fuck is going on,"
"Well, Ryann could tell you,"
"She's not talking. Scott and Isaac are scaring her, i think,"
"She's like, really afraid of choking,"
"Are you suggesting i try to choke her so she'll talk? What the fuck?!"
"Do whatever. Oh, i called for a reason, actually- Is creepy Peter the owner of a sweet black camaro?"
"No, Derek is. Why?"
"But Derek's at your house,"
"Yeah?"
"And the sweet camaro just pulled into my driveway. And its got creepy Peter in it,"
"Lock yourself in the closet, do not make any noise,"
"Oh, my God, Stiles, he's not a psycho murderer!"
"Um..."
"Yeah, closet, gotcha,"

"Who was that?" Scott asked.
"Angie. Peter's at her house in Derek's car. And she suggests we try to choke the truth out of Ryann,"
"Unnecessry!" Ryann squealed.
"Then just fucking tell me what the fuck is going on! Jeeeeeeeesus!"
"Fine! So you know, i don't usually smell, but i do right now, 'cos i shifted a few days ago,"
"Into what?!"
"Nunya,"
"Oh my GOD, why are you assholes so DIFFICULT!?" Stiles exclaimed.
"Werecat," she muttered.
"I'm sorry, could you repeat yourself? I believe I had something crazy in my ear,"
"You 'eard,"
"That's ridiculous. Do not even try to convince me of that,"
"Nah, you're right. I'm a straight up half breed. That's why he's after me, 'cos i was a big shot Alpha in Deuchalion's whole shebang 'til he left me for dead in a cellar. Then i was all, fuck these wolves and their lame ass packs and rules and ranking shits, i'll just be a cat. So i was a cat. And he, i assume, thinks i'm a murderer or somethin', 'cos he's stalking me,"
Derek growled a little at her, and she hissed. Stiles exhaled and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"You've got to be fucking with me."
"Nope,"
"I hate you,"
"I realize,"
"I hate all you supernatural shitfucks, because you are a ginormous ASSACHE!"
"If I make a gay joke right now, does that make you hate me more or less?"
"More. Definitely,"
"Roger,"
"So assuming you're really this... half breed, what the Hell is his issue with you?"
"The Hell if I know! He was just FOLLOWING me! I never killed anyone!"
"Whatever," Stiles sighed. "Just, leave, all of you assache inducing assholes,"
"But-"
"Out of my house!" Stiles flung an arm at the door. They all left, except for Derek. Stiles looked down at him and sighed. "What am I gonna do with you, you big furry dork?"
Derek just watched him. Stiles led him upstairs to his room.
"Come on, then, you can just sit there and be weird while i research all this fuckery,"

< IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY I REALIZE HOW JESUS FUCKING BAD THAT WAS AND HOW STRANGE AND AWFUL THIS IS AND IMSOSOSOSOSOSORRY IM SORRY FOR MY AWFUL PLOT PLANNING IM SOOOOOOOOORRY!!!!!!! >