"We can actually—," Jungkook sneezed, his wings flapping and hitting Jin across the face. The older boy only waved it off, holding his nose in pain. "Oops, sorry. I was saying that we can travel by plane."

"The last time I checked, planes don't travel outside the Earth's atmosphere," Namjoon was playing with a few pebbles, making them swirl on the ground.

"Obviously not, dumbass," Taehyung snapped, giving Namjoon the urge to fling a boulder at him but he decided not to. Yoongi raised an eyebrow as he sat up, pulling the hoodie off his head, and his face radiated even in the darkness. Spreading his palm open, purple mist rose from the surface of his skin, forming a big circle — a planet, surrounded by a veil of mist above and below. "Sky explained to you, didn't she? About the kingdoms of Vrede? Vlam, Tranen, Aarde, Lucht,and Bliksem... Like she explained, these five kingdoms have been conquered by the King of Hel and have fallen. Your gems contain power, power beyond your imagination, in it is the ability to revive each kingdom. You five — your job is to reclaim them. How? That's for you guys to figure out."

Yoongi had to process everything, from how Taehyung scoffed at his own mention of the King of Hel to how Jungkook just continued to play with his own feathers, as if he wasn't at all surprised by what he just heard. His jaw almost unhinged as he stared at the fire gem resting on his rest. Even though he himself had witnessed it himself, he still couldn't believe that such a small item contained so much power. "You mean—"

"Yes," Taehyung raised his palm, the mist floating even higher, forming an image of a throne and five gems. Moving his hand, the mist started to glow, which was what Yoongi thought until he saw Jungkook summoning beams of light from his fingertips, illuminating Taehyung's display. However, the darkness bearer didn't even bother to sat thank you, which was rude even for Yoongi. "Think of it this way — each king molded their abilities into one gem, kings are dead, you guys own the gems, you guys are also the new kings... That is, if you get to reclaim the kingdoms."

"So... you're saying that we are the kings of elemental alien kingdoms?," As Hoseok flailed his arms around, Yoongi noticed how Jin was silent, eyes squinted at Taehyung. He could tell that he was thinking — maybe even being suspicious.

"That's basically it," Jungkook tongued the inside of his cheek, crossing his arms and stretching his wings some more. This time, Jin dodged. "If you guys reclaim the kingdoms, they will break free from the possession of the King of Hel, and we'll have a higher chance of beating him."

"Okay, okay, so let me get this straight. One, we travel to a completely different planet with some unknown method of transportation. Two, we reclaim fallen kingdoms and become rulers of an alien race and three, we have to do all this in a span of four months?," Namjoon tapped his fingers, jaw slightly clenched and eyebrows scrunched together in focus. His mouth then formed a thin line, exposing his dimples. "If there isn't a winged man shoved in my face, I wouldn't believe that."

Yoongi honestly felt the same. "To clear things up, how exactly are we going to Vrede?"

"Egypt," Taehyung scratched one of his black nails and Yoongi expected nail polish to be removed but there was nothing, which meant it was his real nail color.

There was silence before Jimin spoke up, eyes wide and mouth slightly ajar. His fingers were sparking, reacting to his shock. Jungkook, on the other hand, was just staring at the ground in boredom. "Egypt? What do you mean Egypt?"

Taehyung sighed, obviously annoyed, clasping his hands together with a scowl on his face. Once he separated his hands, purple mist rose and formed into a shape of three pyramids, which Yoongi recognized in a millisecond. "The Pyramids of Giza — you humans were believed to think that these clay structures only housed the mummified corpses of pharaohs and their belongings, wrong, not even close. Inside the biggest pyramid contains a portal to Vrede, concealed within the deepest chamber. Pharoah Khufu, buried in the tallest of the pyramids, met Vrede's King Macht and, thinking he was a God, collaborated with him to create a portal. The Egyptian God Amun-ra? He was based off of him. The Hidden One, they called him. What Jungkook meant by a plane was riding a plane to Egypt."