"you beat me and you force me to have sex with you when you know damn well I don't want to"

"force? I'll show you force you b!tch"

I wish I didn't say anything I should of just let him beat me its more bareable than what he is just about to do. he rips my clothes off me and then he starts to feel down there I can't help but cry. after about 2 hours he pushed me off the bed then went to sleep, I make my way to the bathroom and I put on whatever clothes I can find. I need to talk to someone, I need my best friend so I call michael, I tell him everything through my sobbing he tells me to stay in the bathroom until he enters.  15 mins later I hear michael and his brothers in the bedroom,  michael opens the bathroom door and runs over to hug me through my watery eyes I can see james trying to fight michael's brothers but is losing the fight against them.

*end of flashback*

I start to cry and amy hugs me, james looks towards us and then I hear him say ok down the phone then the next thing the police comes charging in and arrest James, they take amy home home and then drops me off at neverland.

michael pov:

I can't stay calm I keep thinking the worst,  I need emily I want her to be safe I want to save her from him. I pacing around the room whilst frank is trying to fi d out whats going on then he stands In front of me.

"police is dropping her off"

"thank god she's alive" then I see a car pulling up I run out side and see emily coming out of the car, she runs towards me and burst into tears whilst leaning against me. frank goes and talks to the police while I take emily inside. I ask the maid to get emily hot chocolate before she leaves and she brings in the hot chocolate then heads home, frank comes in to say what happens next and then leaves. emily is still cuddling again my chest but has slowly stopped crying. 

"it's ok, you're safe now" she looks up at me and smiles then goes back to cuddling against my chest.  she sits back up after 10 mins and tells me everything that happened. she drank her hot chocolate which I'm pretty sure must be cold and then she stood up and held her hands out for me to get up, I grab hold of her hands and we head to bed. I got woken up to emily tossig and turning, she broke into a sweat and starting shouting "get off me" she was having a nightmare I was about to wake her and then she suddenly woke up.

"sorry if I woke you up" I pulled her into a cuddle "it's ok, you're safe now" she slowly managed to fall back asleep on my chest I kept running my finger through her long blonde hair until I fell back asleep.

emily pov:

I wake up feeling so guilty about waking michael up, especially that he's a deep sleeper and I still managed to wake him up, I decided to slip out of bed and head to the bathroom for a bubbly bath. once I finished I got dressed and headed outside for some fresh air, I needed to clear my mind. I decided to go on the swing I like it there cause it's quiet and relaxing, after being there gently swinging I see michael making his way over to me. I get up to give him a kiss and hug.

"hey, once again I'm sorry about last night"

still holding on to me michael looked into my eyes "it's fine, he's not going to get to you again. I promise"

"have you heard anything?"

"yes frank just rang and they said thst they don't need to to question you and that he's been taken to a prision in new Jersey"

I just hugged him again, "michael"

"yes"

"can we have the wedding here?"