Ermm Its Not Done Just Yet

Chapter 11

I keep waking up, screaming. My nightmares are plaguing me, visions of BEN, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Masky, and Hoodie all killing people, ripping them apart, cutting them up, slitting their throats.

When I wake up, BEN is always there. He takes me into his arms, and I cry, until I realize who is holding me. I push away, and go back to sleep.

The next morning I get up, and BEN's not beside me. I walked downstairs, and Smile knocks me to the ground.

"Hi Lucy! I've missed you!" he barked, and I push him off.

"Get off me you stupid mutt," I growled, and he jumped away from me.

"Morning, Lucy!" Toby said, and I lashed out, hitting him in the chest.

"I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING TO A PLACE WHERE I CAN BE SAFE FROM YOU MURDERS! WHEN I WAS IN THE HOLE, I LEARNT THINGS THAT I WISH I COULD HAVE NEVER HEARD! THINGS THAT MAKE ME HATE YOU!"

"Lucy?"

I whirled around, and BEN is there.

"I'm sorry, BEN. I can't look at you, when I know things about the people you've killed! You have destroyed families! Why? Just because you enjoy it!" I take a breath, and continue on. "I love you BEN, but I just don't think I can live with you! You kill in cold blood!"

I walked out the door, leaving BEN yelling after me.