Full Moon

Katherine's POV:
I'm in my room going through all the traveller spell books I can find. The full moon is tonight and we need to be prepared. I seriously hate the witches who cursed the Travellers. Just because we were super powerful is no reason to curse us.
Alison: Mom come on!
Alison storms into my bedroom all ready for school.
Alison: Mom hurry up. I have to talk to my friends this morning at school.
Katherine: You have friends already?
I'm kind of surprised but, out of all the girls Alison's always been able to fit in, but not this quickly.
Alison: Yes I have friends and don't be so surprised.
She probably compelled them. At least she's getting better.
Katherine: Fine. Let's go.
I grab my purse and walk downstairs with Alison and out to the car. Vanessa's in the front and Katja's waiting in the back. Alison and I get in the car and we start driving.
Katherine: Listen I know you girls know the rules but let's just go over them again.
Girls: Awwww.
Alison: Mom we know them. You tell us every month.
Vanessa: Seriously we don't need to hear them.
Katherine: Sigh. Fine but you three so better remember the rules.
Katja: We will mom don't worry.
Katherine: Okay just tell me one.
Alison: Sigh, if you see a wolf do not engage.
Katja: Even though they're supernatural and we could totally date them.
Katherine: They could also kill you.
I roll my eyes. These three are seriously boy crazy. Thats why they haven't seen the Mikaelson boys in a while.
Katherine: Be ready for the moon rise tonight we have to be careful.
Alison/Katja/Vanessa: Yes mother.
Vanessa: Oh by the way, we all smelled something when we got back from Groovy Smoothie? It smelled masculine.
Alison: We all decided it was some guy that you had sex with.
I scoff at the idea. Although I have missed him in bed though. We was so...rough.
Katherine: Oh please. It was just the hospital administrator stopping by to give me some papers. He there for like 2 minutes before I made him leave. He was creepy.
Katja: Ew.
Alison: But you should start dating someone. I mean it's been a while since dad.
Vanessa roughly smacks her in the back of the head.
Alison: Ow!
Katja: Ali.
Alison looks at me and winces.
Alison: Sorry mom.
Katherine: It's fine. It was a long time ago.
Vanessa: But maybe you should start dating someone. It, has been a while.
I can not believe my own daughters are telling me that I need to date.
Katherine: I'm fine so let's just drop it okay?
They all nod their heads. Good.
We sit in silence on the way to school.
After I drop the girls off I drive to the hospital.
Nadia: It's the full moon tonight.
Katherine: Sigh, I know.
Nadia: Let's just hope they're aren't any werewolves around here.
Katherine: Fingers crossed. So, Stefan's meeting the girls tonight.
Nadia: Really? Tonight? Are you sure that's a good idea?
Katherine: If I had my way he'd never meet them. But he's very, persistent.
Nadia: Well that's new.
Katherine: Tell me about it. He was never like that with me.
Nadia: Well these girls are his blood.
Katherine: And as we know, blood bonds us all.
Nadia: So, looking forward to it?
I give her a "really" look.
Nadia: Well?
Katherine: I can't even dignify with a response.
That Night:
Stefan's POV:
I'm putting my leather jacket on. I'm just about to head to the house. I am really excited about meeting the girls, but also really nervous. I mean, what if they don't like me? What if they ask me a bunch of questions? What if they hate me for not being in their lives? What if they don't look like me? They probably won't. What if they look exactly like me? Well hopefully not exactly but like female versions of me. I'm going to stop now before I get too deep into "that" conversation with myself.
I hop in my car and head towards the house. When I get to the front door and knock, Katherine quickly pulls me in.
Katherine: Okay we don't have much time. Put this ring on.

I slide the ring on, confused

Stefan: Katherine why do I need this?
Katherine: Listen, there's something I never told you. I never really told anyone besides Nadia and the girls.
I don't really get where's she going with this.
Stefan: Okay? What is it?
Katherine: You'll um, see in a second.
Stefan: Katherine what's going on? Are the girls here?
Katherine: Yep. Just, follow me.
I follow Katherine as she leads me into the kitchen. Standing before is something that terrifies me.
Katherine: Stefan, meet your daughters.