15 Years Later

Katherine's POV:
Katherine: Alison, Vanessa, Katja!
The girls all blur into the kitchen. Turns out I was pregnant with triplets. Alison is the oldest then Vanessa and finally Katja. They all turned 15 a few months ago.
Vanessa: Mom are you driving us today?
Katherine: Yes. But remember, I'm supposed to be your older sister.
Katja: We know.
I'm still not a vampire, but I found Traveller magic that allows me to suck the youth of other people.
Katherine: Okay I'll pick you girls up at 3 outside the school. I'm starting my new job today.
Alison: As what?
I switch jobs every time we move so we'll be that much harder to track.
Katherine: I'm the new receptionist at the Ruse City General Hospital.
Alison: Mom if we don't leave now we're going to be late.
Katherine: Okay everyone in the car.
Vanessa: I call shotgun.
Katja: No way.
Alison: Yeah it's so mine.
The girls all run at their vampire speed to the car. Sigh. They have to be more careful. They can not get caught. I grab my purse and follow them into the car. I look at the outside of the house.

Even though the Mikaelson's are paying for the house, I'm still proud of myself for picking it

Even though the Mikaelson's are paying for the house, I'm still proud of myself for picking it. I get in the car and Alison's in the front. Everyone says we look so much alike.
Along with Katja of course. Vanessa's the spitting image of her father though. With long blonde hair and green eyes. I start driving towards Chastna Profilirana Grimaziya. The girl's new school. It'll be good for all of them. The girls are recognized for different attributes. Alison is the pretty one, Katja's the nice one, and Vanessa's the smart one. Go figure.
I pull up at the front of the school.
Katja: This school is huge.
Alison: The student body doesn't look to bad either.
I see that Alison is looking at a brunette with a strong build.
Katherine: No.
Alison: What?
Katherine: No humans. We've discussed this.
Alison: But the only non humans we've met are the Mikaelson's and you said we couldn't date them.
Katherine: Yes because one they're over 1000 years older than you and I am not letting you get mixed in with them. Especially with all the things they've done.
Alison: This is so unfair.
Alison opens the door and gets out along with Vanessa and Katja. Alison goes to talk to that brunette guy.
Katherine: Vanessa,
Vanessa: Yes?
Katherine: Handle her.
Vanessa: On it.
She gets Alison and the girls walk into school. Vanessa is just as responsible as her father. I drive away towards my new job.
Stefan's POV:
Seattle:
I'm meeting Rebekah at some place called the Groovy Smoothie. Its Damon and Elena's 18 year anniversary soon so I really don't want to be anywhere near them. I'm waiting at a table when she walks in and sits down across from me.
Rebekah: Hey.
Stefan: Hey.
Rebekah: Sorry I'm late I was just talking to...someone.
Now I'm interested.
Stefan: Who?
Rebekah: No one.
Stefan: Who?
Rebekah: I said no one.
Stefan: Rebekah, you can tell me.
Rebekah: I was just talking to Katherine.
Katherine. I haven't talked to her since she left. I felt terrible for hurting her.
Stefan: Oh. Where is she?
Rebekah: Stefan,
Stefan: Rebekah please. I haven't seen her for years.
Rebekah: Sigh, fine. She's in Ruse Bulgaria.
I get up to go pack.
Rebekah: Stefan wait. You can't go see her.
Stefan: Why not? Come on Rebekah.
Rebekah: Why do you want to see her?
Stefan: I don't know I just, do. So I'm going to see her.
I head out as Rebekah trails after me.
Rebekah: Stefan no. She doesn't want to see you.
Stefan: I don't know I just...I have some things to say to her. Besides why can't I see her? It's been long enough.
Rebekah: You don't understand. When Katherine left, she was pregnant. And the babies we're yours.
I literally feel my world tear in two.