Authors Note

First off I'd like to start off by saying- thank you to everyone who reads my book... I love each and every one of you. It's been my dream to write an actual Niall Horan fanfic and I've finally done it!

Recently I've developed an addiction for the show The Vampire Diaries. I've been watching five episodes a day (that's all the time I got because if I had more I'd watch more.) Anyways this little authors note is about the reason why I haven't been updating every Friday like I should be. There's no lies, it was family issues (cancer related) but now I'm using all my free time to watch Netflix and TVD. Which means I have no time to write. (I just found time to write rn because my show wouldn't download  so I can't watch it at my dads this weekend.)

I tried to write while watching my show, but all I did was write stupid shit that didn't please me. And especially for this chapter that I want to publish, it means a lot if it's good or not. The last thing I want to do is publish crappy stuff on a chapter that made this book get its name.

So basically what I'm trying to say is I'm going to take a break until I finish my show which sounds really pathetic, but hey it's my life.

Right now I should finish season four by Thursday. (Im on season five right now ep 1) And there's eight seasons total so it won't be that long until I'm back up and writing. This show has taken over my life and it's so weird that it came out when I was literally 7 years old. But now I'm so obsessed and all I want to do is finish it right away.

But this book is coming to end pretty soon.... probably like one more chapter plus an epilogue. After that I think I'll be done with writing fan fiction for a while. I know if I publish another fanfic it will be a Harry Styles one.

For some reason there's always a point in a book where I have no ambition to write. This book has been different and I've stuck with it so well. (At least I think) and I definitely would be updating each Friday, but I have no time from watching a stupid show that literally makes me want to die.

I watch so much Vampire Diaries that it's all I dream about. If you want a show to watch, here's the show to watch because it's all I want to do every second of the day.

Please forgive me. Im promising the last chapters and epilogue will be the best chapters I've written yet.

Thank you to all of you that actually enjoy this story... and I'm sorry if I'm disappointing you.

I'm a pathetic little piece of shit, but at the rate I'm watching this show, I won't be gone that long at all.

This is the truth, I'm a failure, and a bitch, and a shitty writer. But at least I've updated every Friday for the last couple months. Some people don't even write a chapter every month, so I'd call myself pretty dedicated.

Anyways I'm so so so so so sorry and I probably won't update for the next couple Friday's.... or maybe I will surprise you.

I'm shitty, but The Vampire Diaries makes me cum.

I love everyone that understands. Well, I love everyone who likes this book.

Stay safe, make friends, have fun.

Till next time,

•Kiley