Lost not cozy

Well we ended up getting onto the next planet. Thank you God for your guidance and help. With out your help it would have taken forever. I was able to find one of my family members on this planet. He was very ragged and he also was actually struggling with an unknown disease man this sucks why is it that we have to go and find my family and then see him in a condition that you can't fix.
Well yes my dad was now completely lost. He had dead eyes and couldn't really understand what was going on at this time. He didn't ask me anything of any sort but stared at my neck for some odd reason. You of course will say Mark how do you even know that person is your dad? I mean how would it be possible to know that he was your dad. Well to surprise you is that well I didn't actually know at all if he was my father until much later on this planet. All I was able to tell about was that he mumbled in his sleep and it was so quiet that I couldn't really hear most of the time. But every once in a while I was able to hear him. But actually of you want to know about what happened so that I knew it was him well you will have to listen up.
♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡

Well the first part of my adventure started when me and my family landed in this big planet run by technology. It was so creepy I am so glad that we didn't have to deal with the really high tech stuff. So then the gate opened up in the middle of an airport. Man was that was so close. We almost tripped a trap and got out before we where  noticed. I also knew that I had to get us into clothing that would work as a way to be normal. Luckily we ended up finding some place that took us in. It was in a language that I could understand but it confused me why it was in Spanish. El Hotel 68. Now that wasn't the real reason that we knew it was in Spanish.  But when I got us into the place everyone was speaking in Spanish. Thank you God for helping me remember and for doing Spanish in high school. Man it was only by chance that they gave us a special room and also gave me a Job even though it was a type of baggage carrier job. But they some how got what I was saying and we started our lives in the new place. I was told in Spanish of course that I would have to work on the 15th floor. It is mainly because well that place was so dirty that it smelled of decay and it was driving customers away. So they said that we could live here but only in that one part. So I got to work I had to impress my boss. Little did I know what I was facing. So when I got to  the floor I could smell drugs and many other things in the air. It was so bad. I mean you also couldn't even see the walls because they where covered by stuff. Man it was horrible. I got started with the hallway. I had already been given the keys but how would I be able to get to the rooms if I didn't take it out. I guess that they just left the trash in the hallways and anything else they thought was bad to save money. I think that was the day that that they needed more dumpsters to hold the trash. I did mainly all the trash and other stuff the first day and worked on it until the waste dump looked just as clean as the brand new one. I had to work 7 days in a row just to clean it out man was I glad to get some rest after that. Now you may wonder where did your family live for the time being. Well I am glad to say that they lived at a specific diner where some how my wife became a waitress. How did that happen I have no idea. But this was just until I had finished the cleaning of the floor. After all she was apposed to having the kids live in that mess. So I was kind of lonely for a while. But very motivated. I finished it a surprised my boss. I mean yes I had to eat but I got that for free because no one else in that place wanted to see that place where I worked so to fix it they where very happy to give it. But it only stayed that way because the kind people living there decided to invite me over for diner every so often. Man it was delicious. I mean it was like a good long rest for me and I was refreshed to keep on working after every one. So eventually I moved my family there and got it all ready for the inspection that I was told about later. Man it took me forever to understand it all. But it worked out for the best. But then right when I could get my rest I was put in a new type of work. I was now a pro cleaner for then for some odd reason so I cleaned up all over. And then the day came that I was called down to the office. You see I was pretty knowledgeable on the subject of household stuff. After all I was the one in the family that had to go and fix everything.
Then he came in. It was the first day of relaxation after finnaly being able to teach some of the employees how to clean
Many trying to teach 100+ workers in around a week how to clean up a hotel that is around 200 floors high. It was very hard belief. Then I was shocked once again. It was completed in under the timelimit. So I just rested on a couch in the lobby. This is the setting of our encounter. While I was resting he came in. He looked in horrible condition. Then when I was about to help him he just fell onto the ground. Then I used all that I knew on First aid after he wouldn't get up. It seemed that he was malnourished and frail. Then enter the doctor. So then when we were sending him to the hospital a doctor came out. He was shocked and ran to the ambulance and told them something.  They had the man resting on a rolling bed. Then the doctor took some type of medication out of his pocket and force feed the man. Then the man who looked dead just got up and talked to the doctor. They eventually decided to come talk to me for some odd reason. They told me to come to the doctors room and that they had something to tell me. So I followed them into a room and sat down. It was a room on the second level of the building and was very well decorated and set up. Then the doctor began to speak. He said this that this person had lost all of his memory and alot more. He had become a promising person in the business trading type companies. And began to see him. It had started around 10 years ago it was when I had very few patients and then he showed up. He told me his problem and I eventually found out that it was amnesia. This was because his mind was shocked to the extent of memory loss. Then there was a type of medication that around here seemed to work for him and he began to remember everything. The problem was that since it came back at such a force he was trying to stop it so he comes here often to get his medication. The thing is that he seemed to have known you from somewhere. It is typical to have reactions from encounters like this. But his type of amnesia is undefined. I have searched everywhere. There was nothing that I could do to get it back to him. Then suddenly he has a tragic breakdown right in front of my door. Man I had about given up hope for him. But I wish to ask you something. Could you try to see if you might have known him. He has done one thing that is completely impregnable here. He has gone and looked at every person in the whole planet and doesn't remember even one of them. It is so bad I can't say how he will end up. I mean that means that he is from a different planet, and I can't say what might happen if I go out and try to find some other planet that he lives on. But there are some other things that need to be discussed. First off. You have also been sent here. But he lost his memory and also there was no way that you could have used an aircraft. After all the atmosphere here is so strong that anything that hits it will be shredded to pieces. That is why we don't have any spacecrafts yet. So I took it as that. I mean we have tried so hard and they all exploded at the edge. The hazard was so bad that they quit after the 5th one. So it isn't likely. Now back to the subject. Is there anyone that he might be that you know?

Maybe I mean if you want to know my story he may be one of many of them
But the only one so far that I truly know that went through the portal to here is me. As far as I know he has to be one of my family that escaped the beast and came here.

Wait what!