Swap!Alternate

I when I wake up I find that I'm still falling into the portal. I can't see a darn thing but I can feel my self breathing and also can feel the gravity pushing me down to whatever it is I am going to. I somehow maneuver my body to be able to land on my feet when I do reach there so that I won't break anything important. I hope I don't even have to break my legs because that is going to hurt.
That's when I hit home my legs suddenly jabbed into the ground it hurt a lot. I blacked out under the sudden pain. It was excruciatingly painful and full of scars. I don't even think that I can move an inch. Just like that I fell asleep. I am afraid that I may be killed in my sleep but my body doesn't wait for. My approval it just dropped me as I fell. This I didn't like because in during this time I had to work hard on many things. Like figuring out how this world wormed and bow to not die from first encounter with those civilians in this country. I don't know how to act or work in this country. How in the least am I going to be able to understand them at all! I can't even walk straight I think. But how am I able to think in these circumstances I mean I just got nocked out from the fall didn't I?
Pat. Pat. Pat. What is this I am awake but yet I thought that I couldn't move much less talk. How is this possible? I mean after being dropped so far down I should be injured. How is it possible?
I get up dust myself up and stretch out. I find a tree and test out my muscle balance and tone. I find noting wrong. Then out of nowhere I see a cat eared person. I instantly drop and conceal myself in some of the brush near by. I watch as it goes around looking for something. I was scared when it looked at me. I almost seemed to look straight into my eyes and read my every thought. It started walking towards me slowly like a animal going after it's prey I was for sure that I was a goner and wouldn't get to see this place's sun rise.
Half of that came true that was that I wouldn't be able to see a sunrise. The other thing is false it turned out to be a fellow person that just walked by our house and got sucked into the portal after me but in a different ending of the world. So it didn't change anything at all so I was very disappointed at the account of this new companion. The man's name was Alex and he was a lone person driving around the place looking for something to do and then whoosh he was sent into this world and met me later. He had a very troubling life and this place was like heaven to it in return. I couldn't believe that it was that bad until he told me what happened.
He was almost killed by some or his family members and ended up joining some weird group that treated him horribly so he was driving by trying to loose them in his new car when the world seemed to disappear and he ended up here. He actually thank me for getting him out of the problem but then got mad at me when I told him I didn't know how to get out.
It was a very harsh sounding punishment to be lost here so I decided to go and train to get ready for what ever may come. I failed. I ended up having to be saved by Alex from some weird monsters and it didn't go well for me. So he ended up letting me stay with him until we found away out of this mess. I feel sorry for him know I don't even know how he survived this life I live in now. I hope he enjoys the life I live in as of the moment.
So we set up camp and shipped out how to get food, water, shelter, exercise, and nourishment in activities I don't even know exist in my world but in his it is so realistic that I ended up becoming a vigilante and helping him out. It is tough I don't know if it will be OK with me here but if I can do my best for my friend Alex then so be it! Just in this time I had a friend to talk to but it was short but lived. I learned want moves from him and grew strong. It nothing helped in the end I hope he's OK. I had help in this matter but I still needed more help I couldn't let Alex get to beat up the monsters for me so I had to have a plan.