What is your goal?

So why is it that thing don't go as planned. I have been in so many different types of things like having something an loosing something. What has been there for me in this moment. I mean my family gets eaten by some weird scientific entity or monster I don't even know anymore. I have been stuck in this house who knows how long. I bearly see any light at all and am guarded like they don't trust me or anyrhing. I don't really know what there is in it for me. I have been trying to get her to smile just one is enough. But it seemes that she now lacks the ability to do so. How can life be so unfair lord? I have only the time to eat, pray, and sleep. Man it just sucks. Maybe there is something wrong with me. The main this is that the reason that there is so much of this is for a reason and I will find it out. First off well it seems like she has been keeping the other people away from me only letting me see her. Maybe she likes me or maybe she just is protecting me from them. That would make me feel good. But I still have failed to get her to speak to me. I have now just quit actually trying to just speak to her I have decided that U will try a different thing. Ever since she took me in she only leaves to get food and most likely go to the restroom. The other thing is that well she seems to be wounded a lot and it seems that whenever I try to help she seems frightened. Maybe she doesn't see me as good any more I think. Then she just comes back and stares at me. It is weird how she thinks. I have even heard her trying to speak in my language almost like a child. But that only furthers my want to try harder. Nothing has weakened for me. I have not been stopped from taking my normal day activities. I only am let out of the house when I need to go to the restroom. Other then that I just stay there. I wonder if I will ever get home. No that I think about it I wonder if they think that I am some sort of pet. After all I am a little different from them. So maybe that is what is true. They don't seem to be hostile to me, but maybe that is because I haven't tried to go outside the house on my own. If that is so then it would make sense if that was the case. So I might as well try to get through it. I decided that once I find the change I will try to walk outside of the house like structure and see what is happening. So I waited for an opportunity to get out. That opportunity came when she decided to go outside for some odd reason. So I waited some time then walked out of the enterence of the house. I didn't really know what to expect so I decided to just walk around the house and see what would happened if I did. So I started around the house slowly just looking around. I looked at everything around me. It looked just like a over grown ruins. Since it was like that it got me excited. Ever since I was a boy I liked to go on adventures all around the place. One of my favorite places was an old mansion that was owned by an old man that died around ten years before I was even born. I had entered the house without any permission. Yeh I was trespassing so what no one owned the land any more I think. So I went and explored it with one of my friends at school. We ended up making it our secret hideout. Eventually it grew into a pretty big club that included many people. Then we found a body decaying in the basement of the house so we decided to tell the police about it. Then after the investigation it was considered off limits for us. So we couldn't go into it any more. Then I noticed that while I was deep in thought I was being surrounded by the inhabitants of the planet. That was when she ran in front of me. It seemed that they didn't look to happy at me just walking around here. Then I noticed one of them take out something that seemed to me like a tasor and was going after the girl. I couldn't allow that to hurt her. So I got in the way of the tasor thing and her. It wasn't put on a high enough voltage to hurt me it seemed because when it hit me I didn't faint or even give any inclination of feeling in pain. They smiled at that and turned up the voltage on it again. That time it sort of hurt and you could see that there was a mark or something there. Then an evil looking gleam came to their eyes they turned it on to full power. That time I couldn't stand it any more. I took the tasor like thing out of their hands turned it off and threw it. While they where distracted I took the girl and got as far away as possible. She didn't seem to mind it I think after all they had tried to attack her with that stuff also. So why not run away from those people? We found a deserted place far from that place we had come from. She seemed a little bit of a wild animal though. She ran off with out a hint of remorse to find food. It didn't take long though. What ever it was that we ate it was pretty tasty. I continued to try to teach here English and modern language. This is because I truly wanted to know what she thought of me. So I started to teach her it and eventually I started to sort of understand what she was saying. The idea that I came up with was to point at something and say what it was in english. Normal. I eventually got her to start understanding the language to the extent of learning how to tell me how she was doing.(Though it took me a while to do so.) In that time we ended up making a sort of pact with each other I am the person that teaches her stuff and she is the cook. That is how I put it in my understanding. And that is how we lived our lives.