The Other Sheep

So we where actually going out and having a great time. You see well we have now been living here for about maybe 10 years. The little guy we have called Butler Holmes. Just because I like mystery novels and she likes well dressed people that serve others. So that is how it went. Well ever since last year I have started to forget stuff. But this year brought it all back. Well you see that the real reason why people left this planet is because of the slave traders. Since it was once a prominent planet it had slaves from almost every place in the galaxey. And then it stopped for some odd reason. That is because they where caught and all the slave traders where hanged. Or so we thought. It seems that the slave traders had one person escape and that person was the leader of this new organization of salvery. I didn't even know of this until Butler Holmes suddenly went missing. We had searched every where for him and couldn't find him. That was when we noticed that there was a new noticed that there was something new on the bulletin board in town. It said new slaves for sale. And there in the lower corner of the page was our Butler. I was so mad at this how could this have happened to us. Is it just because we stopped searching for my family or is it because we decided to wait until the next person came I do not know. But what I did know was that they had my kid and that they where going to sell him into slavery. I couldn't just stand back and let that happen. So I took my wife and we went to the place listed on the map for the auction. We made it just on time. But we had no money. Then I asked them what in the world was happening right then. They said that the little boy had already been taken by the leader of the land. I couldn't stand this stealing and selling. It is just like thievery right under our noses. Now I wasn't of control right then. I was actually calm enough to go to the king and ask to have my son back without even crying or anything. He said no he is going to be my slave and I don't feel like giving him to you. I then tried to reason with him with anything I could even be put into slavery for all I cared. But he still didn't comply so I took my wife and we left and settled back into our property and just lived there. Now yes we where upset about our son being taken and I wept and cried out to God. The result was still the same. So then after that I was still upset but oh well that was that couldn't do anything about it. Then they did the dispicable. Those evil people came and took my only wife the one that I loved and cared about and learned that she had become a slave I did the same thing that I did with the first time I asked them to give me back my wife. They replied that they didn't care how I thought or how I reacted they wouldn't give her back to me. That was when I tore my clothes and sat in ash. I couldn't understand why this was so. Then I prayed to him that was above all asking forgiveness for my ignorance of the fact that I didn't search for my family and that if he would lead me in an attack on this group. He said to me I am with you but remember this your only gain is your family and if you don't ask in a peaceful tone then it will not be accepted. So I once again went down to them and peacefully asked the king for my wife back but still he refused. So I went back to the Lord and asked what should I do? He answered go into this city's square and call for all those who are sick and ill to come to you and then you will rise up in the city's courts and take his place because he has taken your family you shall take what he thinks is his family away. This is because all of the family members that he had once had were all killed by a rebellious leader. So he had put no one who searched for his family his family back and he even took away others families so that they would feel his pain. But I will take off his shields and strip away his garments until he is made bare and you shall destroy that broken heart and replace it with something greater. So I went out and called everyone forward I told them all the teachings that the Lord my God had told me. They started to understand me and take up my practices and then suddenly I was told to come to the city gathering after having been teaching for around 5 years I came and gave praise to the Lord every day till this time and I didn't hold back a single note of teaching here. I stood before the council in the center podium and told my belief I told them my standing and position and what happened to me and then. I told them the one true story. After they had heard it I heard weeping all around. There was not one person dry eyed. I then told them of wisdom and understanding they couldn't even understand but learned to do so. They where so uplifted by my intelligence, wisdom, and the authority that I spoke with that they asked even begged me to become their king. I told them that I wasn't sent here to take what isn't mine. But to recapture what I have been longing for. They asked me what it was that I wanted. I told them that I would if they wanted be a leader but I could never take the kings spot. That is because I knew that I needed to find my family. But I said I will not be a king but I would much rather be a general in God's army. So I asked if I could be given the possision of a general. I went and they made me the commanding general of all their forces. I was treated better then before and my army began to increase in great numbers and the people started to become even more devote christians. They where so strong they feared nothing but God himself. They threw away even their lives for God's cause. I became so great that eventually I was actually called by the king to come there. I went as ordered to the king asked him what I could do for him. He didn't notice it was me because of my age difference and key tone.