Sucked Away

Just when I didn't think it could go worse it broke through the door. I had to turn off this portal but how it just seemed to work the computer by itself. So I tries to figure out what to do. I had to either stop this experimental black hole thingy or help my brother out of his problem. I had to choose and fast.
I then decided to try to decode the binary code around the device. I hacked through but then my buddy got into the lab. Just when I had finished hacking to and the I accidentally hit a button and that just did it.
I was then thrown back in a different direction what has I done? Holding on for dear life I saw what was happening there was another breaker behind me that had chemicals spilled on it and started to inter code itself with something while I was deal in with the other breaker it ended up being activated and started a relapse and cause both of the breakers to react. Which in some how created a portal to some place.
I had just enough time to see what this thing that i was go into was going to take me. But the name of the place that I was going to be taken to was not at all pretty. The name was called Cajon Ruptures. I thought I was going to be sucked in to that portal. Then the thing grabbed me. It then threw me into the other portal and destroyed the other one.
At the time I didn't tink about that as long as I didn't got to Cajon Ruptures. But later on I learned that that was my ticket out of the place I actually went to. A place that still terrifies me to this day. Furry Quakz. A place totally empty of anything like humans or animals. All there was there is death, Pain, and plants.
And the sound of the things voice as it laughs at me saying so close so close but can't get close now! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Then there was only darkness, black icky, sticky, darkness for me. I hope I land soon and die just because of the horrible darkness around me. Help! Please help me survive this to the end God! Then I quietly pray to god until the darkness surrounds my thoughts and I fall asleep is midair.