A New Adventure starts. Making it homeward.

So this all happened just as the tilt suggests. We are making a homeward bound approach. We will not let any one be left behind. We took each other through was seemed to be the portal that I was taken here by and start on my way back home. We hold on tightly to each other as we are taken to a new planet. Some place we have never been before.
It seems that there are more than a few different portals on this planet and you can get taken to many different places without knowing it. I though was one of the first in a w5hile of humans on that planet though. It seems that humans used to have a portal to that planet and traded with them at some time. I also knew that they where only able to be found by the scientists who made them. And since I was not so. I had to go and find it in a literal search. When we had lost our breath again we found a new place. We went about our normal day looking around for things we needed. We still hadn't yet encountered one of those mysterious large monsters. That seemed to foam around here. So thank God. But that still didn't really effect the results of my search. When the day was over I decided to start helping her with different things. I even gave her a name. She didn't get it at first but she seemed to stick with it. I had named her Darling. As most spouses say to their other spouse. So I thought that it was perfect for her. So after that it was a little caotic. You see I had tried to teach her my language but it seemed to be strange to her I started with the alphabet and that was easy for her to learn but then when I tried to get her to speak in sentences. She started out fine but the questions she says to me are a little bit jumbled and different. I also didn't have material for her to study from in this world so I will probably become a great writer before this is over. I started out with just simple communication. Like I am Mark what is your name. And eventually we where able to communicate in sentences. It was a struggle but was well worth it. I will say that these are the best days of my life. I get to make myself a family. Even though it is hard finding my own. Thank God. We have placed a tent made up of the furs of the animals that we had caught and decided to sew them together. Thus making our new home. We still searched some of the time but we still loved another way better then anything else. Then we found a portal. I immediately packed the whole of the camp and grabbed Darling and went into the portal together. As we pushed through the portal we saw what looked like a big metor hit the planet that we where going to. We arrived right after the afterblast of the metor. It seemed like it was hopeless. Everywhere I go it will be the same I thought. Then suddenly we where teleported to a different planet because it seems that since we didn't move onto that planet we where moved elsewhere. We still had debris with us when we left. Man could it be any more worse looking for a new planet when you find one it gets hit by a metor. That is just great! Then we where nearing a new planet this planet was full of water and was completely livible. We went out onto it and noticed something we hadn't before there was no water. The grass was some sort of plastic substance that grew by sunlight and there was tons of sunlight there. We went right back into the portal. We didn't want to deal with it. We then zoomed off to a different planet this time we decided to stay. It was mainly because we where hungry and also because the people there had a very similar language as mine. It wasn't as filled with forest as earth but it had rolling hills that speckled with trees and lakes all around. There where also people that lived there we asked them about land and stuff and they agreed to let us have it. Then they left in a hurry. I wondered what that was about. Then I noticed the tons of asteroids and metors that where coming right towarda the planet, but we didn't really have time to leave so we just watched as the astroids became metors and entered the atmosphere. Then they suddenly vanished. They hit a few parts of the planet but not anything major was broken. We then went around after the astroids had finished their course trough the planet they dissapeared. Into the sky. Thank you God for giving this planet such a strong layer of Ozone. We started to make the planet ours. We started by making a single field and starting a farm. Then we just found some edible plants with prayer and we grew crops. For some odd reason everything seemed to take less time to do things. Maybe it is because the time was slower here. If that was so then we could live here for generations without even knowing about it. Because I don't even know what might happen if that does happen. But since we found this planet we might as well live on it until we are able to figure out what to do with the portal. So we then decided to start the work. That one person in the city was probably not able to remember how to correctly make food anymore because of the time. I just made all that I would need for us. And if we by any chance had a visitor then we would give them some. So we lived there for many years I still prayed about my family where ever they went. Oh I hope they didn't trick me into going here. Oh well. I then decided I would scavenge the planet. I took every type of literature that there was and started to read aloud in what ever tongue it was and ended up reading it all. They did seem a little fishy. So I didn't really know how to take it. I made sure my prediction was right then I totally almost forgot about the most important thing necessary for life God. I asked him for forgiveness and I prayed for many other things like the search for my family and other things. He then told me that everything has been taken care of take care of my lost sheep now. I took that as take care of my wife but I didn't realize that wasn't the only person that he was mentioning. Or talking about.
----------
Please make a comment on anything you would like to please.