To get away!

I had to get away for Alex so he wouldn't get hurt I already had left my sent on him I didn't want the monster to come and get him killed so I had to leave him and I am sorry for it. It had been around 13 years since the last chapter of this journal I hope that every one reading this is OK. And not harmed because EPF the glitch in the space time continuum so beware of many different ominous black spirals in your area it may be dangerous like not getting. Back serious so if you see some call:331-4455-7777777789374 in world 321-67890700 Planet Crack ford ID. You are liable to compensation if you are able to find this runaway black hole a d even more if you catch it. Be sure to look for it.
This was the first add I saw on this weird world that was so advanced that all the people like me where considered extinct or prototypes of the real things. Human bio final projects  of the humanoid  genetic. Scene of the most offensive project known to people in this world and we don't even think the people living here get compensation for the problems. Thanks Frederick H. K. G. T. R. The 3rd of Gruff lawn. Don't question or die it also said in the documents. So this was one weird plantet the didn't like people in it. So oh well it will be a problem in the future see you then! But other than that it was going to be a big problem if  I ended up in a place without any way to get back out. No matter what I will survive to save my family just you wait.