The New Battle Front.

Here is how it went well I was called up to the Kings office and I sat down. What I didn't expect was weeping and other things. Well you never know what will happen when you have God on your side. He said he remembered and that he was sorry about it. He I think felt really bad. He said that he had been opened up and he couldn't really do anything about it. Still I think that he really is trying to negotiate with me because all of the people and officers where with me where I stood. He asked me what I wanted. I responded with this give me nothing more then my family, and these people's families. I am very upset because of your actions since you have shown this on it. I can't help but say that. But if you don't give me what is rightfully mine and destroy those people who are doing these things then I will be against you and with the lords approval. So he said to me," What is the difference between wine and water?"

" Why are you trying to trap me?" I asked," You already know where I stand I have very little tolerance with you either I take what is mine or you five it to me! It is not easy to please people. But since I have you are an enemy of their peace if you do anything to me.  Since I only want my family quit with these useless riddles and give me my things!"

He answered my rebuke with this. " How can I really give up my only leverage on you? I mean if I give you your wife how will I be safe since the people respect you alone?"

I answered him this," Did you know that you where going to be killed and me become their ruler?"

He looked astonished," What do you mean?"

I continued," When I was taken to the leaders of the people. They had even thought of killing you. But guess who saved you from their grasps I could have had my wife and child back right away with out any trouble. But then the Lord my God told me to save you so I reasoned with them that I was going to be leaving and they would end up with no one to lead them. So I lead them to saving you. I was brought to them as you know as a teacher and they ruled me a rightful leader of men. It was all because of my God that you where able to live. Be grateful to me. I only ask for my family and have even given you one in exchange. I have calmed the wrath of your people to become more lenient unlike you who where evil in my eyes when you first took my son. And like the devil when you stole my wife as well. You where even worse to them in many cases. I love them, can't you let a man live a life full of love for others. Be the father to your people not their ruler because children will uphold a father but they will destroy a tyrant."

"I will only do it if this happens." He said," If you bow your head and worship me and give everything of your to me!"

"How foolish you are," I said to him," speaking like a king when all your ruling has been broken and it is not your throne any more I tired to be kind but you have led me to this."

"Gaurds!"

(The guards come in at my command)
To the guards, " I want him put into the dungeon until he changes his ways. Burn everything he owns but do not take anything that is not a slave or someone else's on the way out."

"As you command my Lord," they said together. Then grabbing the king they put him in the royal dungeon.
I then helped them look for the slaves all the people where first sworn into oath that they would take only theirs and the rest all burnt.

This was one of the best nights of my life I rushed to my wife and son. Man how I missed them. They where so surprised by me. I was so glad to see them. My eyes where swelling up with tears. Oh how I loved them. The only thing I needed was them and it was ok. We then watched as the royal house was burned down to the ground. We cleared away the rubble and made plans for a new house. The town was joyous foe the victory even the soldiers and slaves celebrated together. Hallelujah God great is your love. I was so surprised how my son had grown and my wife I was so happy to see her I embraced her, and kissed her embarrassing the crap out of my son but who cares about what he thinks. My wife not his. So I then took my wife to the home I had prepared for us. I still had a the different things that we had had all along this time. But I remembered to only go and do as I was told. I fell in love with her again and we slept together once again. Then in the morning we seemed to have grown a little bit bigger. We didn't shrink. Man am I glad for that also right when I woke up he said I am going to supply your journey and make way for the next planet for you have many more places that you must go to before it is to late. So I made a decree that all slavery was banned in this place and then made my son Butlor Holmes into the ruker od this place and I asked a placed a permanent blessing on him. Blessing him with much abundance and fruit. And guidance for him through God. Then before we knew it we where on our way to the next planet to find my family. Dad, brother, and mom.  I hope that they didn't separated. Oh well off we go.