✨ Lance Tucker- Mr Perfection Part 3 ✨

The Bronze

no request, only 4 comments.

kinda in the mood for writing recently

kinda in the mood for writing recently. forget how easy it is and how much i love it.

A strong force shook your body. Your eyesight was blurry, nothing was straight. Your limbs felt like a dead weight. No movement. You were seeing shapes and could just make out a human in front of you. Blue on the bottom, red on the top. Your pearly (Y/E/C) eyes were trying to figure out who or what it was. When you finally gained full consciousness, you were able to make out the person who woke you. You instantly regretted waking up.

Lance. Of fucking course.

You jumped 3 feet backwards when you saw him. He reached to aid you up off the floor, but you pushed him away and got up yourself. His body shuffled towards yours as yours went in the opposite direction to his.

"(Y/N), please"

"No, Lance. Not again. I'm not letting you get in my head like you did last time. No, not again" you continued to walk backwards until you hit your countertop. Lance was beelining towards you. He eyes set on one thing, and one thing only.

You.

"(Y/N), you know I love you"

"Sure you do" five feet away.

"I do. Believe me" three feet away.

"I don't. That's the thing" a foot away.

"You should" he was touching you.

"Please, stop"

"Stop what, baby? Loving you?"

"That for a start, yeah" you turned your head away from his prying lips. They attached to your neck as soon as you did that.

"But baby girl" he whispered through kisses.

"But nothing Lance" you mustered up all the strength you had and pushed him away. You escaped his grasp and walked over to your dining table where you pulled yourself up and sat on it. Lance, obviously walked over to you. He spread your legs apart and slotted in between them. You had no power to fight back and so let him. He left you alone; he stayed where he was but didn't touch you in any other way. Your head fell but was lifted by Lance's long fingers. His eyes met your dry ones and he saw something in them which he'd never seen before. But it was like he knew what was up.

"(Y/N), what have you eaten these last 12 weeks?" His voice now dripping with concern.

"Chewing gum" you whispered, your mouth barely moving. Lance couldn't make out what you said.

"What was that?" He whispered, a bit louder than you, but still quiet.

"Chewing gum" you coughed out.

"Chewing gum? What else? Mouthwash?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, actually. And alcohol. It's been great, fantastic even" you said, a small chuckle assisting it while the right corner of your mouth raised.

"How? How are you not dead?"

"I'm not sure. Ive considered it but, huh, never done anything. No motivation. You don't when things like this, us," you motioned between the two of you, "happen"

"I...I made you like this?"

"No, Lance, I did. I walked out on you"

"But I was the one who wasn't stable. I didn't reassure you with anything. I never once asked if you were okay. I never once asked if you were happy with me always at the gym. I'm the dick here"

"Lance, don't blame yourse-"

"But it's me! I should've checked! You weren't okay! And I'm sorry"

By now, he was on the other side of the room to you. By now, you had completely given up on trying. By now, so had he. And by now, you just wanted to curl up in a ball and never come out. But you couldn't. You had to face your demons. And by demons, I mean Lance. He was pacing back and forth across your kitchen as you stayed on your table, you left leg swinging back and forth and your right mirroring the actions but going the opposite ways; back and forth and back and forth.

He was still pacing by the time you had looked up at him, looked back down and up again. It must've been 15 minutes that you two had been in awkward silence. It was killing you from the inside out. He wouldn't stop pacing, he wouldn't stop talking to himself. He wouldn't dare look at you, but you wouldn't dare look at him either. You were about to speak up when Lance interrupted you.

"I can't-I can't keep living like this"

"Like what?" You questioned.

"Not having you. You are everything to me (Y/N), I let you go. It happened so fast, it's been so long"

"Neither can I Lance, but I can't let you hurt me again. Or I can't let myself hurt you"

"You won't baby," he jogged over to you, stood between your legs again and held your hands, "you won't. It'll be me if anything. Just try, one more time. Please"

"I can't, I'm sorry" your eyed slowly left the gaze of Lance's and fell onto your combined hands. You pulled away your hands, pushed Lance out of the way and walked to the door. You opened it, blinded by the bright summer sun that you hadn't seen for weeks.

"Goodbye, Lance." His eyes looked deeply into yours. They started to well up with tears. He slowly walked towards where you were stood. As he reached you, you gave him a small smile. He returned it and left. Your door closed, your body fell against the door, your eyes closed and out fell the tears. He walked out the door never to return.

But you wish he did.

3 weeks after he left, you'd gotten back on track: your house was clean, your health was better, you were eating more, you had gained back the weight you lost, you had more communication with your family and you had your relationships back with your friends.

But you didn't have Lance back, and never would.

--------------------------
sorry it's not a happy ending, but i'm sure you'll all be fine with it 😁 hope you enjoyed and be expecting a bucky imagine soon

stay lit guys 💜