✨ Sebastian Stan- Sorry ✨

Romania

WARNING: swearing and possible sadness.

"IS THIS RELATIONSHIP JUST A JOKE TO YOU?!"

"NO, OF COURSE NOT!" He retorted.

"WELL ACT LIKE IT THEN!" You shouted before letting a single tear roll down your cheek. As soon as he saw it, he moved towards you and tried to help by wiping it away.

"NO!" You slapped his hand away.

"I SAID I'M SORRY" he was on the verge of tears as well. His baby blue eyes were glistening, making them even more irresistible.

"I KNOW. I know, Seb. But you hurt me. I caught you, in OUR bed"

"It was wrong, I know"

"Then why did you do it?"

"I don't know, I was drunk, okay!?"

"That doesn't change anything. Did you even use protection? Is she gonna be pregnant with your child? Before me, you girlfriend? Well, ex-girlfriend possibly"

"Look, I know I messed up"

"You're damn right there"

"But I can never forgive myself, ever. I'm such a jerk. I just love you so fucking much and I can't help that. I just went with it, and I'm glad I did"

"What? So, you thought you could play with me, then dump me for some shithead? Is that how this relationship works?! Huh?!" You were done with him but couldn't find the strength to walk away. You don't know whether it was because you wanted the relationship to work, which you did so badly, or whether it was you couldn't leave him in that state.

"How can I make it up to you? I'll do anything. And yes I did use protection, I took a condom but I was hoping to use it with you when I was sober, not her when I was drunk," he turned around and grabbed his perfect hair, "Arhh, I'm such a fuck-tard!"

"No you're not, Seb," you walked up behind him and wrapped both of your arms around his waist and pulled him close. He lowered his arms from his head and turned around, still in your embrace.

"Yes I am, for everything I put you through. You've never wanted to be the centre of attention and since you've been dating me, that's all you've been" he looked down at you while caressing your cheeks with his large hands.

"As long as I'm with you I don't care if I'm centre of attention or not"

"What about last night? I'm guessing you haven't forgiven me yet?"

"Not forgiving is for the weak, and I sure as hell am not weak," he chuckled at your comment before smiling and listening again, "yes, what happened last night happened and no one can change that. Yes, you were drunk and it was a stupid and meaningless thing. Yes, I sometimes hate your fucking gut but I'll love you no matter what. I'm so glad I met you. So glad. And lucky. I guess knowing Mackie does help in the long run, doesn't it?" You both laughed.

"Yeah, I guess it does" he said before leaning down and kissing you. The two of you stopped kissing to breathe and rested on each other's foreheads.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you, too" you replied.

"I wanna try something," he smiled widely, "it's called hide and kiss, you up for it?"

"What is it?"

"Either one of us hides and then, when we find each other, we get a kiss as a reward"

"Okay, me first!" You replied while running off somewhere in the house while smiling and he chuckled behind you.

"I really fucking love her, I really fucking do" he whispered while counting down, he had you back and that was the most important thing to him; having you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I seem to be good at writing fluff and arguments, I don't know why. Maybe I should try smut..? I don't know.

If you like Bucky/The Winter Soldier, then check out my new book called 'The Third Soldier' I'm excited to write it and I hope you like it. (BTW, first chapter is up 😊).

-MrsEvanStan 💕