✨ Lance Tucker- You Don't Wanna Fuck with Me ✨

The Bronze

WARNING: swearing, lots of it. (It's The Bronze)

"Here's a warning, you don't want to fuck with me." The sliver and gold medalist said, pointing to the bronze medalist. She slapped his hand away from her face and said;

"I fuck with whoever I want, whenever I want. I'll fuck with them so hard, I'll ripe their taints in half. Then, I want one part of the taint, in a locket, round my neck. Give the other half of the taint locket to your mom, to shove up her ass. Pretty soon after, at the whore house she whores around at, someone will say to her 'Hey! Hey Mrs Tucker, what's that shiny little object coming out of your crack?' And she'll like 'Oh, this ass jewellery, just spit shined it up. Hope Anne Greggory gave me that, as a reminder that my son's a fucking loser!' Maggie trains with me. See you in Toronto." She finishes before walking out of the gym, a rucksack over her right shoulder and wearing an outfit way to big for her. You, being Lance's girlfriend of 3 years, walked over and asked what happened that left him feeling humoured.

"Miss Hope Anne Greggory, the bronze, that's who. Little bitch coming back, thinking she can steal my light of being a gymnastics God," he replied, "fucking bronze" he mumbled while turning face to face with you. His arms snaked around your small waist and yours wrapped perfectly around his neck. He pulled you close and started planting sloppy kisses up and down your neck and jaw.

"Hey, you know if she ever comes back, just tell me and I'll get rid of her for you, babe" you whispered near his ear, making sure he knew you would protect him whatever.

"I know," he pulled away from the hug and looked you in the eyes and smiled, "and that's why I love you" he spoke before he kissed you again in the middle of the gym. Nobody was in there, just the two of you. But it didn't matter, as long as you were with each other, you two were happy. You both pulled away from the kiss when you heard the door to the gym opened. A girl, who looked about 19/20, came through the door and looked at you and Lance. You still had your arms around his neck and his were still around your waist, pulling you as close to him as possible, while she awkwardly shuffled around near the door. You looked away from the girl at the door and back at Lance. He looked into your eyes while you nodded towards her.

"Can we help you?" Lance asked while letting go of you and turning round to her, getting your nod.

"Erm, yeah, sorry. I see your busy, so I'll leave and come back later" she turned around back to the door before you stopped her.

"Wait," you stood in front of Lance, "you weren't interrupting us, don't worry" you said while turning back to Lance, just to see him give you a 'really?' look.

"Okay, I was looking for Lance Tucker, I think that's his name"

"He's right here," you pointed behind you at Lance, "just give her a chance, okay?" You whispered to him.

"Fine, only because I love you" he kissed you on the lips before walking to the girl.

"I'm Maggie" she put out her hand.

"Lance," he shook it, "I'll be back in a minute" he left the gym. Maggie walked over to you and said,

"You're so lucky"

"I know, right. Wait until you see his gymnastics, it's great for sex" you replied and walked out of the gym, leaving her open-mouthed and speechless. When he came back in, she was quiet and never asked him about it, ever.

--------------------------------------------
I hope you liked that guys. BTW, I've not yet seen The Bronze so this was kind of a go with the flow kind of thing. If you have seen The Bronze and this is nothing like his character, I'm deeply sorry.

-MrsEvanStan 💕