✨ Sebastian Stan- Morning Beauitful ✨

Romania

You woke up to an empty bed and the smell of pancakes. There was a cool breeze coming from the window and the curtains were moving slightly side to side. You lazily got out of the untidy bed the two of you shared. The events of the night before had left you undressed, so you picked up Sebastian's shirt and put it on. It reached to your mid-thigh and looked massive on you because of Sebastian's muscular frame compared to your small one.

You left the room after looking around at the sight; the bed was untidy, clothes were carelessly thrown on the floor and the scent of Sebastian's Cologne was floating in the air. As you walked to the top of the stairs, you saw the sun was still rising through a window and smiled. After a few minutes of walking down to the kitchen, you finally got there and saw Sebastian singing quietly to himself and lightly dancing to the song. An almost silent giggled came from your mouth, but it wasn't to loud so he could hear it. He continued to make breakfast while he danced around like an idiot. It amused you throughly as you laughter at him during the whole thing.

"Babe!" He called up to you. You had a small smile because you knew he didn't know you were already down.

"Yeah?" You asked, scaring him completely. He spun around to where the sudden noise came from and a wave of relief washed over hi as he saw you standing there, smiling. He walked towards you, noticing what you were wearing and smiled.

"Morning beautiful" he kissed the top of your head.

"Morning sexy" you replied kissing his lips. He smiled into the kiss, making you smile too. After the both of you pulled away, he walked back to the cooker and started playing up the pancakes. You sat down and he brought the food over along with drinks and toppings. He sat down next to you and you starting eating.

"How was your sleep after last night?" He asked, his lips curving into a slight smirk.

"Good," you replied, "and you?"

"Good, any night next to you is good. Better then good: amazing!" He shoved another forkful into his mouth. You giggled at his reply and the way he ate.

"What?" He muffled through pancakes.

"Nothing, just you being you: amazing"

After breakfast had been devoured and cleaned up, you and Sebastian had gotten dressed and were heading out the door. When you got outside you went to your car and Sebastian went to the passengers seat, on the road side. An idiot driver was going 70mph. And he hit him. Right off his feet. He was lying there in the road. Not breathing, moving anything. You walked over to him and was shocked at the sight. His eyes were wide open and there was blood. Lots of blood.

"No! No, no, no, this isn't happening. Seb!?" You knelt down to him. You felt a hand on your leg and...

"Ah" you gasped as you shot up in your bed. It was just a dream. Sebastian wasn't dead, he was asleep peacefully. You breathed a sigh of relief, knowing the person you loved was okay. Luckily, he hadn't woken up after your sudden awaken even though it was almost 8 in the morning and you were both normally up by now. The sheets moved slightly next to you and you looked down to see Sebastian waking up. He gave you a small and tired smile and said:

"Morning beautiful"

-----------------------
I feel like this is late uploading but it's not 😂

-MrsEvanStan 💕