✨ Lance Tucker- Mr Perfection ✨

The Bronze

Kinda requested by Brownstone88

I am so sorry it's so late!

"Is that all you care about, Lance?! Your stupid fucking title?!" Your anger boiled and erupted after it had been inside your body for weeks.

"What?! My GOLD medal that you were so happy to see me win?" He shot back. He was right. You were so happy, extremely happy to see him win what he's always wanted. And that he has. But over the years he's slowly let it get to his head that he was the 'God of Gymnastics'. Now, you wouldn't go that far, but he is very impressive to watch and his ability is incredible. He'd been acting very stuck-up and it was impossible to get a word in any conversation because it was all about Lance. Lance Tucker.

"But what about me, Lance? All you've been on about is gold, gold, gold. You've been at the gym for 12 hours a day! What do you even do?" You questioned his whereabouts.

"Ive been at the gym, okay! God, you're so needy and stifling!"

"I am not! How fucking dare you! I love you, Lance, and I always have but you being a dick about this gold medal isn't making me feel better about your title," there was something in his facial expressions that didn't seem right, "are you cheating on me? With someone at the gym?"

His face turned from unsure to confused. He looked into your eyes and looked horrified, only something he looks like when he's about to lie or someone's discovered his lie. His face changed from angry to soft; it seemed something was different.

"What? I would...I would never do that (Y/N). Ever." He walked further to where you were standing, his arms raised to embrace you in a hug. You backed away slightly, not knowing whether to hug or leave him.

You had a thought. You had a feeling that something was happening in his gym life that you didn't know. You'd go almost everyday to see him train and teach. You'd watch the way his body would move gracefully while he performed his moves and showed off his high level skill. You sat in awe at him for years and now your awe, had turned into anger. You felt different. You felt scared. You felt used and sad and betrayed and useless. You felt the world was on your shoulders, like you'd never had before. Your eyes filled with that same cool liquid you remember from only days ago. You had nothing, but you had everything with Lance. And that could be taken away by some frigid stranger who he possibly loved more. 

"(Y/N), baby, I would never, ever do that" his voice sounded brittle, his eyes were glistening, his movements were slow and gentle. He'd never of thought that someone cared so much for him. With the medal win almost rushing to his head immediately, he forgot what was right in front of him. He forgot his life support. His life support that was now almost crying because of his stupid actions.

"I'm sorry," you whispered to yourself, "I can't do this anymore Lance" you pushed past him so quickly he had no clue you had gone. He stood in shock. There were no words, no actions he could say or take to get you back. You had finally had enough of Lance Tucker's gold medal win. You had finished running after him while all he did was spend time at the gym and ignore you. You were done being second best to a complete stranger and you were done with him. Although you wanted him, and although he wanted you, the best thing for both of you was to let go of each other. Let go of your heart string that longed for him; let go of your love because this time, it was less pain to let go, than it was to hold on.

---------------------------------
well, im back and that ending was depressing. sorry for that and also sorry that it took like twelve years for me to write and publish it. but, as always, i hope you liked it Brownstone88

stay lit guys ❤️