JUST WANT TO BRING THIS TO YOUR ATTENTION

The other day, a lovely person on here called me famous. Now, I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm famous on here because there's a lot more famous people out there, but thank you anyway. But if some of you think I'm famous, then I want to use it and take advantage of it, rather then using it in a bad way and using it to get votes, reads and comments.

When I say 'take advantage of' I mean putting forward some of the issues in this world like the one I'm about to discuss. If any of you have anything to say about this subject, then please discuss in the comments. This can apply to anyone, not just a number of us in society or a small group.

I know none of you would do this because you're all lovely and respectful people, but others don't and it causes people to harm themselves or make them go as far as to kill themselves, which isn't what we want

We don't want a person to have such hurtful words affect them that they end their life, we don't a family to have to mourn their son/daughter/brother/sister/granddaughter/grandson/husband/wife/mother/father because a small amount of people have said things and made that person feel bad inside, we don't want a family having to organise a funeral for their dead relative because a horrible group of people have hurt them, we don't want anyone to want to end their life because they can't deal with people's horrible comments. They shouldn't have to deal with it in the first place let alone deal with it at all.

It's 2016, I don't know why people still find it right to bully. Some of the reasons they do it in the first place are ridiculous. I don't know how people find bullying fun to do, they just want to humiliate the person for no reason, they want to downgrade the person for no reason, they want to disrespect the person for no reason, and it's not right.

At all.

Obviously, if you dislike a person, that's okay. It might be something about their personality, the way the act, the things they say, it could be anything. But making that person feel bad about themselves just because you don't like them, it doesn't make it right. But if you don't like them for no reason, that's also okay. But if you make them feel bad about themselves because you don't like them, doesn't make it right.

Just remember the next time you don't like a person, be there a reason or not, don't humiliate them, don't disrespect them and never, ever, ever degrade them. Because doing any or all of these things, makes you a bully. And nobody likes a bully.

So don't be one.

-MrsEvanStan 💕