✨ Bucky Barnes- Taken Part 2 ✨

Marvel Cinematic Universe

"Steve! Help me" she pleaded before bursting into tears again. The man, Steve, ran over to the pair. His eyes widened at the scene in front of him.

"Buck"

He stared bewildered at the scene in front of him, his best friend lying almost dead in a pool of scarlet blood and his best friend's missing girlfriend crying over him. He was scared. Very scared. He didn't know what to do, so he just fell beside the man, and the girl, and tried to think what to do. He checked for a pulse. There was one, but it was weak. His best friend still had a chance to live.

"Steve," the girl breathed, "I'm so sorry"

"Shh, it's fine," he held her close, "he has a pulse but it's weak. It'll be fine" he stroked her hair while she cried into his shoulder. There was nothing worse then telling someone it's fine, when you knew it wouldn't but telling someone their boyfriend would be fine after telling them they had a weak pulse was harder. They both know he wouldn't be, but they had to hope.

"Nat, Clint? Come in!" He said through the coms to the team.

"Hello? Cap?" Someone replied.

"Can someone call help, Bucky's here with a weak pulse and I've found (Y/N). She needs looking over"

"Sure on our way" he turned to the girl, to (Y/N), and slightly smiled. She returned the smile but it was sad and she was broken on the inside. The man, Steve, looked away from her and back down at his almost lifeless friend. He had only got him back 4 years ago and he still hadn't caught up with him and everything that had happen over the past 10 or so years.

It had only been a few minutes since he had called for help. A big group of people, all in different outfits, came through the door. Some walked over to the girl and the rest went to help the injured man up. There was noise. Lots of noise. People were shouting about the almost dead man, trying to fix him up, there were people trying to help the broken girl but all she wanted to was stay with her Bucky. Her Bucky. It was weird to say that even after she almost killed him, she probably has killed him.

*time skip*

It's been 4 months. 4 months since she's seen him awake. It's been too long. Way too long for them. She's been through lots over the past 4 months; been at Bucky's bed side almost all night, been in therapy, trying to get over the fact she almost killed her Bucky, she's been through little bits of training and all the time, she's been doing it for Bucky.

It was 3:37 pm when it happened. 3:37 exactly. His hand twitched and held the thing that was in his own. It was another hand. His eyes fluttered open and closing immediately after due to the sudden bright light. Soft breathing could give heard from his left side, signalling someone was there. As he looked down, he moved slightly to get a better view of who it was. This woke up the person and when they saw he was awake, they brought him into a tight hug.

"Hey" he whispered into their hair. They pulled away from the hug and he recognised the face. He smiled and she smiled back.

"Hey to you too, Buck" she said while leaning into kiss him. He did as well and soon their lips were connected. It was a long awaited kiss, not in the most romantic setting but it didn't matter to them. They were happy and loved each other to much to care. They pulled away and looked into each other's eye. She giggled quietly causing him to do the same.

"I guess you remembered almost everything then? Even us?"

"How could I forget?" She smiled.

---------------------------------------------
I hoped you liked it. (Sorry if you hurt, cried or died during this)

-MrsEvanStan 💕