Author's Note

Hello, all and thanks for reading my new novel here. If you haven't read my first novel, The Crying Bridge, you can certainly check it out but these are two completely different stories, so you won't be lost if you are starting with this one:)

Just a couple of things...I have no cast in mind just yet. I need to develop the characters a bit more before I start seeing faces, that's just how my process works. 

Please note that this is a Mature novel, meaning it is filled with adult content, language and sexual situations--I try not to get super graphic with the sex scenes but they will still be descriptive. I don't give trigger warnings, so you should be prepared at all times for this type of content. If you are under the age of eighteen, please read with caution and understand this is just a fictional story. It in no way implies that I am in favor of teen/premarital sex or witchcraft:)

Lastly, this is an original story with all characters, places and ideas coming from my imagination alone. Every word is fictitious but it's still all mine so DO NOT copy, print or otherwise use any of my work without express written consent from me.

One last but very important note...I want to thank @kyliawood for the awesome cover she made for me for this novel. It's exactly what I was thinking of in my head and she got it to me in a matter of a couple of hours. If you are in need of a cover for your story, give her a chance and I think you'll be very happy:)

Thanks and enjoy!!