"Whatever, you know you pretty" 

"I do, thanks" 

"You welcome" he walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Ready to get your hands dirty ?" I smiled up at him. 

"What you talking about?" He asked. 

"Come on, I signed us up for something fun" I got from under his arm and led the way. 

Dave

"You got to be kidding me, Soil 101 ?" I looked back at Jay as I read the flyer of information. 

"Hey, I have a green thumb" she smiled. 

"But I don't, unless it involves touching money" I laughed.

"You a clown, come on it'll be fun and you could show Kaiya when she's old enough" 

"I'll leave that to you" 

Jay walked up to me and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the greenhouse where the class was about to begin. We sat across from one another, I looked at all the couples, non couples and older people in here with us. Different races and skin tones, all here learning about soil. Man if the niggas on the block heard this story, I'd never hear the end of it. 

"Okay class, this is Soil Basic 101, if you're here you interested in how to treat your soil in your garden or house plants" an older white woman introduced the course. 

"In front of you are your very own flower pot, gloves and shovel. But we wont be getting to that just yet, we're first going to find the best soil that suits us. If you all could please stand and walk over to the left side of the greenhouse" she instructed us. 

Jay hopped off her seat like a damn child, ready to explore some damn dirt, I could tell what kind of kid she was. 

"As you see the color of soil is very important it shows us the kind of wear and tear it has gone through or can go through" 

"Looks all the same to me" I mumbled and Jay elbowed me. 

"The richer the color the more of chance the soil is new and healthy. How is soil healthy you might ask, well if the soil is a deep black/brown color and of course" she stuck her hand into the soil to bring up a hand full show casing worms. 

"There are living insects or worms" she showed the class.

"You wildin'" I said above a whisper, causing the instructor and few others to laugh. 

"You sir, your name?" 

"David" Janae spoke for me before I could.

"David, come here please" she motioned her clean hand towards me. 

"Nah, I'm good" I chuckled. 

"Come on don't be afraid now" she shook her head at me. 

I inwardly groaned. 

"You owe me" I whispered to Jay who just giggled. 

I walked over to the woman, which I towered over and looked down at her.  I had no clue what she was going to ask me or have me do. 

"David, are you familiar with soil?" she asked me. 

"No, not at all really" I shrugged. 

"But you want to become familiar with it ?"

"Actually my FRIEND over there dragged me here" I said honestly causing others to laugh a little. 

"Well you're here now" the instructor said with a smile. 

"David, soil is Mother's nature's lively hood, if you treat it well it will repay you in ways we can't imagine." she smiled, I nodded my head. 

"All the soil across the land is hers, see Mother Nature is a woman who protects what's hers starting from the ground up. If you water soil, plant a seed and give it love and care what do you get ?" 

"A child?" I laughed. 

"Not quite" she laughed and few others. 

"You'd get a flower, plant maybe even a tree" she gleamed. 

"But remember what you put into that soil, Mother Nature will reward you by how well you take care of it" she continued. 

"Now, put your hand in the soil" she instructed me. 

"Uh, my bare hand?" I looked at her crazy.

"Bare hand, become one with nature, feel it's energy and all it has to offer" I looked over at Jay for help but she shook her head yes.

"You owe me" I said as I looked at her. 

I stood in front of the pile of dirt and shook m head, I plunged my hand, I was no bitch nigga. I pulled my hand out and I swore I wanted to smack Jay with this shit, mad worms in my hand wiggling around. 

"How does it feel?" the instructor asked. 

"Nasty" I throw it back down and laughed. 

"Okay, class let's head back to our work stations" she laughed. 

Jay stood off to the side as everyone returned to their seats, she looked at me and laughed a few times.

"I swear you did this on purpose"

"No sir, I did not" she laughed again. 

"I should put one of these worms on ya head" I played with her.

"Don't even think about it, come on dirt man" she joked. 

"You know you could be my Mother Nature"

"And you my dirt?" she asked with a sly smirk.

"Soil, dirt is nasty, soil is healthy" I corrected her with a smile. 

"I could plant all the seeds ad you"

"David, you already did that and she's growing beautifully on the outside world, with her mommy and daddy" Jay laughed. 

"Listen you fucking up my groove" I cut her off. 

"I'm sorry go ahead, Casanova" 

"I hold you down, that's really what soil is doing, holding down mother nature. You could be the ruler of my earth" I laughed. 

"Boy if you don't stop" Jay walked away from me.

"You know that was smooth"

"No it was corny" she yelled out as she walked over to our seats. 

Excuse the mistakes ...

Any thoughts on Jay ? Dave?

Their little friend date ? 

Anywho Happy Humpday !!

Also drop any ideas of what you want to see happen next ...

I have a few ideas but a fresh new one is always welcomed. 

xoMissGabyGee