68

Amy's POV
Nicolette pulled me aside.
"I need your help." She whimpered.
"Girl. What's up? You can tell me." I smiled at her.
"I need to take a pregnancy test. I'm missed my period by six days."
"It might be nothing."
"Amy. This is serious." Nicolette slapped my arm.
"Okay okay." I chuckled. "Did you have a test?" She shook her head. "Alright. How about you come back to mine-" it was weird referring to Anthony and Jasmine had 'mine' "and I'll get you a test for you to take and you can do it at the apartment." I smiled.
"Sounds good. Thank you so much. I have no idea what I'd do with out you." She said hugging me quickly and then we pulled away.
"I'll go tell Anthony I'm leaving. I'll be back in a second.

"Okay. So, which one do you want? There's like thirty kinds." I laughed and Nicolette slapped me once more.
"Just get one." She grumbled. I picked up one in a pink packet and went to the register to pay because I had my card on my phone so I could pay it that way and we went back to my apartment. Nicolette went to the bathroom whilst I sat in the kitchen, waiting for the water to boil so I could make some tea. Nicolette walked out with the stick in her hand.
"I don't wanna see it."
"Nic. You have to. It could be negative." I shrugged passing her a cup of tea. "How long do you have to wait?" I asked her and she flipped the packaging around.
"Three minutes." She sighed and sat on the couch. I sipped on my tea and the door opened.
"Thought you girls would be here." Anthony chuckled and I rolled my eyes.
"I thought you guys were going to another bar?" I questioned skipped over and pecking his lips.
"Nah." Anthony shrugged as Leslie walked over and sat with his wife.
"I-I'm going to go to the bathroom." Nicolette gulped leaving.
"You guys can stay the night here if you want. Jasmine went back to Bennys." Anthony suggested putting his arm around my shoulder.
"We don't want to burden you. My plan is to sleep all day tomorrow." Leslie joked.
"That's cool." Anthony shrugged grabbing two beers out of the fridge and passing one to Leslie. Nicolette came out of the bathroom and yawned.
"Yeah. Maybe staying here won't be too bad." She smiled at me. I lay down next to Anthony putting my head on his lap.
"God you're annoying." He chuckled.
"But you love me." I snickered.
"Yeah. But now I can't get up." He sighed and I shrugged. Nicolette went into Jasmine's bedroom. I felt my phone buzz and I lifted it out of my pocket and Leslie began to tell stories to Anthony about his last show and how he's going to miss Anthony grinding on him during The Story of Tonight Reprise. Nicolette's text read:

Nicolette Kloe: can you check for me?
Me: fine.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I decided to scrub my make up off my face before I check. I bent down and opened up the cupboard, assuming she would put it in there. I found it behind Anthony's shaving products. I picked up the stick and read the negative sign. See nothing to worry about.
"I'm going to heat up the Chinese food from the another night. Did you want some-" Anthony asked leaning on the door frame to the bathroom. "Wh-what's that?" He asked curiously looking at my hands. I got up and shut the cupboard putting it behind my pack.
"Nothing." I lied.
"Babe. Don't lie to me." Anthony chuckled and walked over to hug me but his arms were able to grab the stick out of my hands.
"Is-is this yours?" He asked. Shit. I can't lie, but I can't throw Nicolette under the bus and tell him that it's hers. I nodded.
"It's negative. So it's fine." I shrugged snatching it off him. "I-it was a mistake." I lied.
"Babe. You should've told me."
"I'm sorry. I didn't know how you'd react."
"Amy. I love you. You know that. I wish you would've just told me." Anthony pecked the top of my head.
"I'm sorry." I gulped.
"It's all good." He chuckled. "So, Chinese?" He asked and I nodded. He left and I sat down on the edge of the bath. Fuck. That was close. Nicolette is so dead. I placed it back on the basin and walked out. I felt so bad about lying to Anthony. Oh well. I sat down near the coffee table and Anthony passed me a bowl of noddles, and then gave one to Leslie and placed on on his lap his self. I went to bed accidentally not telling Nicolette the result.

The next morning I walked into the kitchen to make myself some toast.
"Hey Amy. Maybe don't leave used pregnancy tests in the bathroom." Leslie laughed and Nicolette glared at her husband. 
"Hey. This is my place. I can leave things everywhere and anywhere I want." I crossed my arms. If only you really knew Odom. I looked at Instagram whilst my bread began to toast in the toaster. I put a photo of Phillipa some a couple of weeks back when we were mimicking around backstage during Reynolds Pamphlet and she knocked over her lantern and it landed on my sleeve and it burnt my Hamilton jumper sleeve. It was my first one, I was so upset with her. Kidding. I smiled at the 6,800 likes and over 1,000 comments. I had captioned the photo with:

'You know that play Hamilton? Yeah. My best friend plays Eliza.' 👩🏻 👗 @/phillipasoo

Some of the comments were inappropriate like;
-get away from Anthony his mine
-I hope you die
-I want to kill you
And some made me laugh like;
-I love your smile (although I wasn't in the photo)
-If you guys ever want to have a threesome, hit me up.
-Can I have tickets?
-You and Anthony are goals

Anthony walked over as I locked my phone. He was grinning ear to ear. I pinched his cheek. "Your grin is my favourite thing in the world." I giggled.
"You're my favourite thing in the world." He smirked kissing my forward.
"Wow. Romantic." I rolled my eyes and he pinched my hips tickling me. Nicolette and Leslie got up.
"Thanks for letting us crash here, but we should go. My parents are coming to visit tonight." Leslie said.
"You sure?" I asked looking at Nicolette.
"Yeah. We're sure. Thanks again." Nicolette smiled.
"Okay then." Anthony shrugged as the two left. I sighed. I just wished Nicolette had told Leslie instead of me lying to Anthony.

~*~

If anyone had any ideas, please message me.

I love your constant support. 😘😘😘