57

*This is gonna be a massive time skip*

Amy's POV
"Can you believe it?"
"16 Tony nominations!"
"Is that a record or something?"
"Holy shit."
"But three is nominations are in the same category."
I only just walked into the Richard Rogers Theatre and sat in the seats about 10 rows back.
"What's up?" Lin asked as I sat down and opened up my laptop. Javier was filling in for Lin today so he could help me focus on the Tonys After Party the Hamilton Cast were hosting. This needed to be huge, one of a kind. No pressure huh?
"Not much. Congratulations on the nomination." I hugged him and kissed his cheek.
"Thanks." He smiled and I opened up my document. "So, catering would cost around $3,000. That's for everyone including drinks. I'm catering for all of the guests because I'm assuming everyone would be coming, plus extras. I was thinking about have a TV next to the dance floor for everyone to watch the Tonys, like family members and other people who couldn't make it to the show, like yours truely." I joked flicking my hair off my shoulder.
"You're doing this." He laughed and looked down at the messages on his phone. Tommy Kail was busy going through rehearsals with the cast whilst we focused on our project.
"I spoke to Questlove from The Roots and he said he's happy to DJ and perform for free." Lin said as I way replying to an email about hiring lighting.
"That would be awesome. If it's easy, just text him my number so I can talk to him about the night. You're going to be hella busy." I told him and I opened up my bag and pulled out my diary and a pen.
"You've been hanging out with Daveed too much." He laughed when I said 'hella'.
"I don't even realise I say that until someone picks up on it." I laughed and wrote done some notes in my book and cross off my things as I pursued them.
"Also, I should probably introduce you to some of the new ensemble guys and we have to Nick Chris going on as George Washington today." Lin said pointed to him on stage. My eyes darted in that direction but I took a quick look to where Anthony was standing Sasha, Daniel and Leslie. He was wearing his leather jacket. His hair was out. It drives me mad when it's out.
"Anyways. I think he had the same microphone as Chris. So when you call to ask to turn his microphone on, just say it's mic six and the guys in the sound booth will understand." Lin smiled.
"Thanks." I said and closed my dairy and put it back in my bag.
"Alright guys. Take a seat. Let's go over 'it's quiet uptown' with Lac." Tommy said gesturing for the cast to take a seat, and then we'll go over this number, just so Nick gets the hang of it." He said pointing him out.

Leslie was the first to make it over to us with his camera.
"I'm talking about style today for the segment. Can you two answer some questions, I doubt they'll be in the video anyways, I already have like four hours of video footage."
"Sure." Lin shrugged.
"Yeah I suppose so." I said saving my work. I would actually kill Lin if it didn't save.
"Alright. What's your personal style?" Leslie asked us leaning against te chairs.
"Hmmm, t-shirt and jeans are a go to." Lin said told Leslie.
"Thats true. I'd have to agree with that. I'm also into denim, flannel shirts, floral patterns and All Black rugby jumpers." I told him.
"No one is going to know what an All Blacks jumper is." Lin mumbled.
"Like today?" Leslie said referring to my demon skirt and off the shoulder top I was wearing which had a floral pattern and my canvas shoes. Thank god he stopped Lin from saying anything more.
"Exactly." I smiled blushing.
"Yo Lin. We need you backstage." Kimmy, Leslie's dresser yelled.
"Really? Even on my off day they're making me do work." He chuckled and he and Leslieleft me.

"Whatcha doing?" Anthony asked jumping over the seat behind me and sitting where Lin previously sat.
"Trying to organise this after party." I said not taking my eyes off my screen. I was trying to create a 3D birds eye photo of the place we were hiring. I had a new computer program and it just didn't seem to be working.
"You look very cute today when you're under pressure." He chuckled looking at my laptop screen. I wanted to ignore his comment but my cheeks turned pink. "I'm going to get coffee between shows. Did you want anything?" He asked grinning. Damn, he is just the cutest.
"Can you get a iced coffee and a protein bar." I told him and he kissed my cheek.
"No worries." He said and walked off to join the cast. See what I mean, PDA is to a minimal. The cast went back to rehearsing, I watched Anthony dab on stage like the idiot he is, but his my idiot. So it's okay. I sat side stage with my headset next to my diary. I was sipping on my water when Lin joined me.
"I'm going to do a Ham4Ham soon after this show." It was a two show day. "Do you wanna do something with me?" He asked and I shook my head. "Oh come on. It'll be fun." He said putting his hands on my shoulders and shaking me.
"Eugh, fine." I told him.
"Yes! This is gonna be the best one yet." He smiled.
"What am I doing?" I asked him. I should've asked him this prior agreeing to do the Ham4Ham. I usually help him working the microphones at the start but I've never done one.
"Well, I had this crazy idea that it could be a whole cast performance of 10 Duel Commandments."
"Will you everyone outside? And why do you need me to help you with that?" I asked him curiously. I don't know the choreography.
"Well, I was thinking maybe you could stand there and say your commands. You know, so then the audience outside know what the crew backstage do. Anyways, you have a huge role in this, you're assistant, well stage manager whilst Jason is away. If you stuff something up the whole show could stuff up and we would miss our cues and we could fly off the stage-"
"Geez thanks for making me feel loved." I joked, placing my hand on my heart and acted like I was offended as he laughed.
"No worries."

I followed Lin outside as he called all the cast to meet us at the doors.
"Hello. Hello. Hello. And welcome to Ham4Ham." Lin shouted at the crowd of 500 people. Oh shit. That's a big crowd. "This is our love for the techies day."
"L-Lin are you s-sure?" I whispered shyly to him. I shook the piece of paper in my hand of the cues to 10 Duel Commandments.
"Of course." He smiled at him and he fist bumped me. "To my right I have the amazing and talented Amy. Most of you guys have probably met her, she usually helps out with Ham4Ham. She is our backstage runner, she also helps the Schulyers with their make up whilst they get changed. She also is our Stage Manager, and hence why she is out here today. Amy is in charge of all our cues, from lighting to stage. She also controls the turntable and if she doesn't say the right cute on time, well then we fly off the stage and die. Our lives are in her hands." Lin stoped to let out a chuckle. Why does is he picking on me today? "So today, to perform 10 Duel Commandments is the entire original Broadway company of Hamilton." I moved out of the way just in time before the entire cast came our and the crowd cheered. Jasmine stood next to me whilst Phillipa stood behind me so they could sing back up vocals. Lin made another speech about how you would never see something like this anywhere in the world and he passed me the microphone.
"This is the 10 Duel Commandments." Lin shouted as he jumped of the step.
"Don't be nervous." Anthony leaned over and grinned before I had to get directions.
"Alright. Wanting on the deck, 45 on the red, 46 on the blue, 47 on the yellow, light 450 and go." The cast began to perform. "Lights 452...lights 454...lights 456... lights 457...go... lights 450." I stuffed up at one point and because Jasmine was beside me she noticed and lost it my laughing and couldn't hold it together for the rest of the two minute performance.
"1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Paces. Fire!" Everyone turned to face the crowd.
"Good luck with the lotto." Thank god that's finished. Just as the clapping died down Anthony shouted "That's my girl." Everyone ran up to me and clapped and cheered and Phillipa engulfed me in a hug. 

~*~

I know a couple of these events didn't all happen at the same time ie, Ham4Ham and the Tonys, but who cares...

QOTD: What's everyone's favourite Ham4Ham?
Mines probably 'Love for the Techies', 'Schuyler George's' and 'Lac and the Orchestra'

Thank you all for 8,000+ reads.

I 👏 love 👏 you 👏 all 👏 and 👏 I 👏 really 👏 appreciate 👏 your 👏 feedback 👏and 👏 ideas