79

Anthony's POV
Charger. Check. Shoes. Check. Script. Check. Headphones. Check. Passport. Check. License. Check. Snacks...shit. I'll just get some from the cupboard. My flight wasn't until 12pm.I would land at 3pm. California time. I rolled my suitcase out of my bedroom and kept it next to the front door. I flicked through my phone. I was getting anxious. I could barely sleep last night. I think I kept Amy up. I turned around and stopped her in the kitchen.

"I ordered your favourite. Breakfast burrito with a large latte." She said putting it on a plate for me to eat. I sat down at the table and kissed her as she placed it on the table.
"You know I'm going to be back in like, three weeks."
"Yeah. But that's only for a couple of days." Amy said sipping on her coffee and eating her avocado smash. "You'll be fine in California. The weather is a whole lot better anyways." Amy muttered and I laughed.
"Yeah. I'll send you pictures and call you every day." I told her.
"You don't need to-"
"But I will." I cut her off. Two years ago I would never have believed you if you told me that I would be with the girl of my dreams, scored a huge role on Broadway and booked a massive break out role in California. After breakfast I insisted I cleaned up.
"Babe. Take a break. You can clean when I'm not here." I chuckled picking up her empty plate and bringing it to the sink so I could scrub it.
"I'll just chill with Daveed. You know he had a dish washer." Amy pointed out like it was a new invention. I rolled my eyes.
"Daveed is gonna be busy."
"Huh?"
"He has that new TV show he is producing."
"What about Pip." Amy asked me.
"Pip is busy with Amelie. And before you think about Lin, Oak, Renee, Jasmine, Jonathan-"
"What? No one bothered to tell me that they're busy?" Amy cried. "Do they not like me?" Amy muttered. Lin was busy in London. Oak was preparing for Great Comet, Renee was doing press her Henrietta Lacks, Jasmine had a clothing line and writing songs and looking for jobs and spending heaps of time with her family and also wanted to get a dog and Jonathan, I can't really remember.
"No no. Babe. It's not like that?" I said wiping my hands on a towel and walking over to her and rubbing her arms and then hugging her. Why was she suddenly all emotional.
"If they don't like me-"
"Amy. They love you. Why don't you think they like you?" I asked her kissing her forehead.
"Because they didn't tell me that they're busy." Amy mumbled.
"Oh babe." I muttered hugging her again. "You have me."
"Yeah. But you're in California." Amy said and I nodded. "You know, if it helps. We could do a quickie before I leave." I suggested seductively.
"Ewww no. Gross." Amy pouted and I laughed at her. "I'm still sore from last night."
"Good." I said and kissed the top of her head.

I walked into the lounge room and grabbed my laptop.
"Have you thought of any ideas of what we could put in that spare room?" I asked Amy. "Seeing Jasmine now has officially moved out with Benny." I asked her frantically trying to pick up my things.
"I think it should be empty, for the next couple of months."
"We could use it as storage, or make it into a spare room."
"We could use it as a spare room for a baby." Amy blurted out. I looked up from my suitcase. I had to process what she just said. I began to think out loud.
"Why would we- you're not even- Amy. A-are you?" I asked her and she nodded grinning. "Ohmygod. That's amazing!" I ran over and picked her up and spun her around.
"When were you going to tell me? I'm going to be a father. Does anyone else know? Is that why you were sick last month and you randomly wanted cheese fries and onion rings for lunch almost every day?"
"Shh. Babe. The rambling." Amy said putting her hand to my cheek and caressing it.
"I love you so much. You know that. If you would've told be earlier, I wouldn't have accepted this role."
"That's exactly why I didn't tell you..." she trailed off. I couldn't contain my excitement. "and because I only found out a little while ago." I smiled and I planted kisses all over her face.
"I can not believe it."
"Whoa. This was not, this wasn't the response I was excepting to be completely honest with you. I seriously thought you would've left me."
"Why would I leave you if I love you?" I asked her answering her stupid question. She blushed like crazy.
"H-how big is it? Do you have an ultrasound?" I asked her, placing a hand on her stomach. She shook her head.
"It's not even two inches big yet." She said moving my hand away smiling.
"Good. Because with that news I think I need to show you how much I love you once more before leaving." I smirked picking her up as her legs wrapped around my waist.
"Oh I like that idea." She giggled kissing me passionately.

~*~

Sorry for the shortest chapter I've ever written....