67

9th of July

Amy's POV
I decided to take Pippa out for breakfast. Well she wanted me too. She wanted to distract herself from the fact this was going to her last two show day. Two more shows, and that's it. She called me in tears after last nights show. I looked down at my phone and unlocked it reading Anthony's message.

Freckles 😘: can you pick up from more ibuprofen? This headache isn't getting any better

"What's lover want?" Phillipa asked me sipping on her latte.
"Oh he's uhm, he has a headache. We've run out of medicine at home."
"Awww. That's the first time I've heard you refer to Anthony and Jasmine's apartment as home." Phillipa squealed. "I'm so happy you guys are together. Your cutest is literally giving me the feels, as the children and Lin say." I laughed at Phillipa's statement.

Me: Sure babe. Anything else?

Freckles 😘: Maybe a heat bag, and some chocolate and your cuddles

"Honestly. He sounds like he's on his period." Pippa rolled her eyes.
"I'm more than happy to leave you to eat alone." I stated.
"No stay." Pippa demanded and we ordered our breakfast. "I'm really going to miss seeing you every day." Pippa smiled at me.
"We can still catch up. It's not like you're moving." I said sipping on my juice.
"Well, that depends..." She trailed off.
"Depends on what?"
"You know how I was telling you about that play I was auditioning for. Yeah, it's off-Broadway stage is in Los Angeles." Pippa sadly frowned.
"Oh Pip. That's nothing. It's not like you're moving to London like Lin is." I told her. "Plus, that'll give me a good excuse to go to LA again." I told her. Pippa looked at the bouquet of flowers I gave her. She hummed to herself. 
"I'm going to absolutely loose it during One Last Time tonight." I confessed.
"Same." Pippa laughed at me. "We can ugly cry together. You're running tonight right, because I'm going to need you to help me with my make up and keep me company during tonight's show."
"Sounds good." I smiled as our breakfast came.

I walked back into the apartment I now share with Anthony and Jasmine.
"Babe. Please." Anthony groaned from the couch.
"Please. Shut him up." Jasmine rolled her eyes and walking into her room. "I want to get to the Theatre early." Jasmine said putting her phone into charge near the toaster. "Anthony. It's just a headache. Stop acting like you're dying. God you're annoying." Jasmine said putting the tea pot on and boiling some water.
"Here." I said popping to pills out of the silver wrapping and handing them to Anthony. I bent down and felt his forehead with back of my hand and my palm.
"You are warm." I told him.
"See Jasmine. I am sick." Anthony said swallowing the pills dry. I don't see how people can do that.
"Alright. I'm leaving. I'll see you at the theatre."  Jasmine said leaving. I got back up and made Anthony his green tea and honey.
"I don't want to miss today's shows." Anthony groaned as I passed him the tea.
"Why don't you just go back to bed, get some rest. I'll put the humidifier on and just relax with a wet towel on your bed. I'll wake you up. I promise." I said helping Anthony off the couch.
"I love you so much." Anthony smiled.
"I love you too." I said as he lay on the bed and I went into the bathroom to get a hand towel.
"Can you stay with me?" Anthony smiled weakly.
"I've got some stuff to do first. And then I'll come back, okay?" I said placing a kiss on his warm forehead and placing the towel on top of it.
"Can you do your work here?" Anthony asked and I sighed.
"I suppose so." I smiled looking at the cute man in front of me. I grabbed my laptop, made myself comfortable next to Anthony's body. He insisted that he hold my hand as he slept. He placed it near his mouth and would kiss the back of my hand every five seconds until he finally fell asleep. At least I had my right hand to type. I was trying to update my resume and cover letters. I kept typing slowly. Anthony's mom had sent me a text. Thankfully I would answer it on my laptop.