9

Amy's POV
It was after the show, about 9:30 ish and I was exhausted to say the least. I was hanging around Daveed, Brian D'Arcy, Jon Rua, Chris and Hope.
"You guys did amazing." I gleamed as Daveed passed me his Jefferson purple coat to give to his dresser.
"Meh. I stuffed up in One Last Time, but that's alright." Chris said shrugging grabbing his back pack.
"I still think you did amazing." I smiled as Anthony came and walked over and stood across from me. He didn't say a word.
"So, Amy. Who's your favourite character?" Jon asked.
"Oh that's tough." I sighed looking Anthony dead in the eyes and giving me a smiled.
"Probably a toss up between Burr and Mulligan. But Daveed's character change over between Lafayette and Jefferson is pretty good." I smiled at Daveed giving him some credit. I noticed Anthony's face turn a slight pink. Was he mad at me?
"I've gotta go. Gotta tuck my kids in bed." Chris said leaving.
Everyone ended up separating. Except for Anthony and I. "So, you coming back to mine tonight?" Anthony asked.
"Yeah. Looking forward to it. It's just, I left my bag of things at home." I said and Lin walks over.
"Hey Amy. Wanna lift home?" Lin offered. Oh shit. I can't let Lin know that there's something going on between us. I bet you he already knows though.
"Oh yeah. That would be good." I smiled. "I need to thank Vanessa again." I said to him.
"No worries. I'll meet you at my car in a second. Gotta change out of my costume." He said walking off.
"I'll text you my address. Is it okay if you pick me up?" I quietly asked Anthony. I placed a piece of hair behind my ear.
"No worries." He said and walked off.
"See ya freckles!" Phillipa waved as she exited her change room. I laughed at the nick name that she gave him. Anthony lowered his head and shook his head. Maybe he hates being called that.
"Christ you scared me." I jumped clutching my chest with my hand. She dragged me into her dressing room.
"Give me all the details." She said shutting the door.
"I did. Over the phone. There's nothing going on. I'm spending a couple of nights at Anthony's apartment. Jasmine is leaving for London and he wants company." I smiled getting ready to leave.
"Yeah. She just left to catch her flight." Phillipa said wiping off her make up.
"I'll call you if anything happens." I said to Phillipa as she shut the door behind me. I found my way to Lin's car. He was waiting for me.
"Sorry. Phillipa wanted to speak to me." I smiled putting my seat belt on.
"It's all good." Lin laughed and drove off.

Anthony sent me a text telling me that he was on his way over to pick me up.
"Hey Dad. I'm gonna spend a couple of days at Phillipa's place." I lied. I know. A twenty year old lying to her father. That's correct. If he found out that I was hanging around guys he would cut me. He wouldn't allow me to get a dorm at NYU. Well. Due to the fact it was expensive, but that doesn't matter.
"No worries." Dad said as I swung my bag over my shoulder. I had packed a couple of shorts and tops. Seeing I was staying at Jasmine and Anthony's place, I was pretty positive Jasmine would allow me to wear her clothes if I needed. I grabbed onto my laptop as I opened the door.
"Oh is Phillipa here. Let me say hi to her." Dad smiled and I gulped.
"She's in a bit of a rush." I lied again.
"Well, tell her I say hi." He said and I left. I sighed in relief as I found Anthony sitting in his car.
"About time! I've been waiting for ages." Anthony groaned and I hit his arm playfully.
"You just got here. I saw you pull up." I giggled putting my seat belt on.
"Oh! Also. Dad thinks I'm going to Phillipa's. So he thinks you're Pip. So he says hi." I laughed as Anthony drove off.
"Tell him I say hi I suppose?" Anthony said confused. His apartment was only about a ten minute drive from my apartment. New York traffic is ridiculous. Even at this time of night.
"You hungry?" Anthony asked as my stomach grumbled and I nodded embarrassed. He pulled over and got out. Am I suppose to get out? Are we here already? Anthony opened the door for me and gestured for me to come out.
"You're such a gentleman." I giggled kissing his cheek.
"Thanks. I try." He said proud of himself.
"There's a really good pizza place down the street. Or we can get something else if you want." Anthony nervously asked me scratching   the back of his neck.
"I like the sound of pizza." I smiled at him clutching into his hand as we walked down the street.
"Does this place really have the best pizza in the world?" I asked Anthony pointing to the neon sign 'Best Pizza in the World'.
"I think it does." Anthony said opening the door for me.
"What would you like?" Anthony asked as I quickly scammed the menu on the wall.
"The Special but with no chilli." I said and he nodded and ordered.
"Can we get a small garlic bread, a large pizza, half the special no chilli, and the other half margarita."
"Is that all?" The guy at the front counter said.
"And a Nutella pizza." I smiled passing over my card for him to tap it.
"I was going to pay." Anthony groaned as he was handed the receipt.
"You paid for lunch yesterday." I said and we sat down and waiting for our order to be finished, watching the numbers flash across the tv screen when an order was completed. I looked at Anthony and examined his features. I focused on his curly hair today.
"Number 34?" The guy at the counter shouted with pizzas in hand.
"That's us." Anthony said yanking me up. I let go of his hand so he could carry the pizzas to the car.
"Here. Lemme hold them whilst you drive." I said taking the pizzas off him.

"I am sooooo fullll." Anthony said throwing his last pizza crust back on the box and leaned against the couch.
"I don't understand how you hate the crust. How can you claim you love pizza and not eat the crust?" I said taking a sip of my drink.
"I don't know if I feel like dessert." Anthony said wrapping his arm around me.
"It's fine. We'll have it for breakfast or something." I said looking at him. We made eye contact.
"You know. No ones around." I breathed.
"C-can we talk?" Anthony whispered.
"Why are we whispering. Like I said, no ones around." I whispered at him and he smiled and leaned it and kissed me. The pure bliss took over my body. I somehow managed to move my body on his lap. His lips trailed down my neck and shoulders and then moved back up to my lips. I kept my hands behind his neck moving closer to him.
"I've been waiting to do that all day." He smiled and I nodded.
"Me too." I grinned.
"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Anthony smirked again. I rolled my eyes as my phone rang.
"Who is it?" Anthony asked.
"Phillipa. It's fine. I'll call her back tomorrow." I said as he took my arm and took me to his room. I pulled my shorts off and my top and laid on his bed in just my underwear. Anthony got on top of me.
"This is how I wanted the other night to end." Anthony chuckled as he took his clothes off.
"You're so horny." I laughed placing my hands on the edge of his underwear. My phone continued to ring in the other room.
"Just leave it." Anthony said kissing down my neck again, leaving a couple of hickeys across my shoulder and neck.
"Control yourself." I said pulling his hair upward so I could kiss him again. Within seconds, our underwear was off and I was enjoying Anthony's pleasure. I could feel my orgasm was building up in the our of my stomach. I didn't want this to stop. I've waited too long. Sure. A week. I had to press my lips together to keep myself from making to much noise. One bad turn and his neighbours would hate me forever. Hang on, it's not like I'm moving in with him. Who really cares. All this was to much. I needed to let some sort of noise out of me. I clutched into Anthony's very toned biceps, biting down on his shoulder to keep me from making any noise. This was it. My climax was coming. I could hear myself panting Anthony's name over and over again. He was doing the same with my name. The sweat began to drip. After we both climaxed I lay down next to Anthony.
"Holy shit." He muttered under his breath.
"I have ever told you that you're amazing?" I whispered and he looked at me.
"You have now." He laughed and kissed my forehead.
"Get some sleep. You look exhausted." He said bring me closer to his body.
"What. And you're not?" I giggled.