47

Amy's POV
I could smell eggs being fried from Anthony's kitchen. I smiled. I couldn't feel his presence in the bed next to be. I stretched my arms out and yawned. I took the sheet off me and wobbled out of bed. I looked in the mirror and shrugged at what I was wearing. My underwear and one of Anthony's shirts. It just covered my butt. I walked out and followed the smell. I walked over and leaned against the bench.
"Smells good." I smiled at him brushing my fingers through my hair.
"Morning hermosa." He smiled and I blushed.
"Look, just because you got laid last night by speaking Spanish to does not mean-" Anthony pulled my arm and brought me closure to him. He smirked.
"But it worked." He chucked and I placed my hands on his shoulders as he placed his hands on my hips.
"How do you say 'kiss me'?" I asked curiously.
"Bésame." He said and did so. I pulled away.
"How do you say 'hold me'?"
"Abrázame."

"Fuck that's so hot." I muttered and brought my hand to caress his cheek and leaned in for another kiss.
"Ohmygod you guys are going to burn this place down!" Jasmine groaned throwing a towel in the air to spread the smoke from the pan before the fire alarm would go off. The eggs were now burning. Anthony and I ignored her. I felt his hand get dangerously low.
"Ow! What was that for?" Anthony groaned to Jasmine as we pulled away. Jasmine has whacked his hand which was going down lower on my body.
"You could've burn this place down. You could've gotten is killed. Or worse, kicked out."
"Hey! They can't kick us out. We pay our rent." Anthony added.
"Would you two stop bickering?" I asked as Jasmine through the burnt eggs in the bin and decided to start fresh.

I cut into my eggs and chewed on the silently. There was a knock at the door. I looked up at Anthony and he placed his arm around the top of my chair.
"She invited Benny over. They're going out or something." Anthony told me.
"Benny!" I squealed and pointed to him.
"Hey Amy." He said once he walked in the door. "What's up?"
"Nothing much." I shrugged and he nodded. "What about you?" He groaned.
"My university grades are dropping."
"Is that because I'm not there for you to copy?"
"Partly." He smirked and I smiled at him. I noticed Anthony shift closure to me. "How's your dad?"
"Yeah. His uhm, his alright. Some days he wants to walk everywhere, some days he just wants to lay in bed. Charlie is finding it hard to sleep at night. She stays in my bed with me." I told him and picked up my fork and played around with my eggs.
"If you're not going to eat those-" I cut Anthony off by pushing my plate towards him. I had lost my appetite. He began eating the left over eggs I had. Benny could tell I was in an uncomfortable position.
"Well. Uhm, if you ever need someone to talk to. I'm here. You know that." I smiled kindly at me and placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Thanks." I smiled up at him. Benny and I had always been close. Although Anthony wasn't giving me attention now when I needed his help, Benny was there. He had always been there for me. Jasmine looked at me and then at Benny.
"Anywho. I should get going. I've gotta go buy one more birthday present for Charlie. You guys have a date to go on. I'll see you later." I rushed and ran into Anthony's room and got changed into my jeans, canvas shoes and a plain white t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and purse. I walked back out and Anthony stopped me at the door.
"What's got you in such a rush?" He asked me raising an eyebrow.
"N-nothing."
"Come on. Stay for a little longer." He said pacing a hand on my hip and closing the space between us.
"Anthony. Please." I told him and stepped away from him.
"I'll come with you. I've got to get Charlie a gift as well." He smiled. He was actually doing that.
"You don't have to do that." I smiled and sat back down on the chair.
"Oh course I do." Anthony shrugged. "I've got to get her something better than what Daveed is getting her."
"And what's that?"
"He won't tell me." He groaned.
"Someone I wonder if you love my sister more than you love me." I giggled and he shook his head.
"I can't love anyone more than I love you." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Except for my mom."
"Really?" I cringed.

~*~

Anthony and I walked hand in hand into a toy shop, Al's Toy Barn.
"What are you thinking about getting her?" Anthony asked.
"She's been asking Dad for a bike for ages. So we're going to get her a bike." I said and we turned a corner and entered  the Barbie isle. "And she also wants another Barbie and some accessories for the Barbie.
"Well, I'm happy to get her a Barbie as well." Anthony said as we looked at the arrangement of dolls on the shelves.
"There are so many to choose from though." I mumbled picking up a doll.
"This one is cool." Anthony said as he let go of my hand and picked one off the shelf. "It kinda looks like you."
"It wouldn't." I shook my head and looked at the doll. It was a Hawaiian Barbie doll, and she smelt like coconuts. She had brown skin and jet black hair. It looked like my mother.
"It's the last one." Anthony said. It was almost like an omen. I nodded.
"Well get her that one then. She'll love it." I smiled. Anthony picked two other Barbies off the shelf and a packet of accessories, such as dresses and shoes.
"Are you sure you don't need a basket?" I asked him and he shook his head. We made out way to the bike section. We chose a bike for her which was pink and purple. Very girly. It had silver streamers on the handles and training wheels to match. We walked past the food court. My stomach was hungry but I didn't want to eat anything because I didn't want Anthony to think that his cooking this morning was crap. I dragged Anthony into another jewellery store and a stationary store. The stationary store had a bunch of rubbers and pencils which smelt like fruit. I also brought her another colouring in book. I turned around and Anthony wasn't behind me. I sighed and paid for the items and walked out of the store. I could see Anthony in another shop looking at CDs and DVDs. I walked over and stood by him.
"You going to get anything?" I asked him as he picked up another CD. It was the new Drake album.
"We've run out of CDs at the theatre so I thought I would buy some more." He said and I looked at his pile of three CDs. It had an arrangement of sorts. Once we had brought the CDs I started to get really hungry.
"Babe. Can we stop for coffee, pleeeease?" I begged and dragged him into Starbucks. "Do you want anything?" I asked him and he said.
"I'm paying." I told him what I wanted and left to find a table. I opened up my phone and saw I had a missed call from Phillipa. Anthony walked back over. I frowned at him.
"Wh-what?" He stuttered and sat down.
"Why don't you ever allow me to buy you coffee?" I asked him.
"Because." He shrugged.
"Because..." I asked him.
"Just because." He shrugged and our order came. I sipped on my warm chai latte.

~*~

"Lin. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to hide Charlie's presents in your apartment. I really do appreciate it." I smiled at Lin.
"No worries." He shrugged as he placed Sebastian on the ground so he could watch Chuggington once more.
"Are you sure it's Sebastian that likes this show?" I jokingly asked him.
"Of course he likes it." I looked at Lin as Sebastian found a spot on the ground and crawled around.
"Anyways. I should go help Dad with dinner. Thanks again." I smiled and left.

~*~

Sorry about these fillers. Charlie's birthday is next, I promise. xxx