Epilogue

"Appa!"Hyerim was crying while she pulled Jungkook's shirt and we seperated the hug.It was only Hyerim,Jungkook,Eunbyul,Hanbyul and I at the school gate.

Everyone has already left."I told you i am not your appa!Your slut mother had you with god who knows who and he abandoned you!"He said harshly while i tried to calm him down.

"Eomma?"Hanbyul looked at me and there was also tears in her eyes."Are you still with appa?"She looked hurt. "Ani.Your appa,found another woman.I'm with this ahjussi now,he's Jeon Jungkook,Eunbyul's appa."I replied her.

"Eomma kajima!"She hugged me tightly."Hanbyul ah." Hanbin suddenly appeared as he called out for Hanbyul.She immediately let go of me and ran to Hanbin."Appa,appa!Tell eomma not to leave us!She's going with Jungkook ahjussi!I don't want to leave Eunbyul and eomma!"She cried profusely.

"Hanbyul ah,listen to me,Appa does not deserve eomma.Now now,i'll promise you i'll bring you to eomma's new house to play with Eunbyul every weekend okay?"He smiled as his dimples showed.
"N-Ne!Eomma annyeong!"She ran to me and gave me one last hug.

"Good bye Hanbyul ah,be a good girl and listen to your father okay?Don't mix with bad people."I gave her a last advice as i got in Jungkook's car and she ran to Eunbyul and hugged her before they both said their goodbyes and Eunbyul got in the car.

I then saw Jungkook walking towards the car with Hyerim behind.He opened the back seat door for Hyerim to get in then he closed the door and got in the driver's seat. "Jagi,i'll drive her to our house since her mom is there and she's a little kid so it'll he dangerous for her to walk home."He said.

"I understand."I replied as he started driving."Yah!Kim Hyerim,if you do anything to Eunbyul starting from now,i'll make sure to send you and your mom far far away."I saw the little girl shaking in fear."A-Arra-seo."She stuttered.

*At Jeon's residence*

"Kookie darling,wh-"Hyeri stopped when she saw me and looked at me in disgust,"What's this bitch doing here?""Shut the f up slut and start packing your stuffs cos you and your little shit is getting outta my house right now."Jungkook said savagely.

"What?Koo-""Shut up!Only i call him that!I created Kookie now shut up and start packing your stuff cos he knows that you cheated on him!"I cut her off and Jungkook looked shocked at my words.

"What?"I raised a brow at him. "Hot!"He smirked at me as i rolled my eyes."Jungkook!I'm sorry!Don't leave me!"Hyeri begged and Jungkook said,"Save it,i already have a family with my beautiful wife and daughter."We flashed her our rings as she gave up and packed her bag.

After Hyeri and Hyerim left,Eunbyul settled down in her own room that Jungkook made for her since he knew that she was his daughter."Kookie,Hyeri didn't sleep with you right?"I raised my brow at him.

"Of course not.We slept in seperate rooms and i swear we didn't do anything.Did you?"He protested."I only slept in the same bed with Hanbin but i didn't do anything with him."I said as he pouted and looked jealous,"You're mine now!No one can steal you from me!"He cuddled with me on the bed and we decided that our marriage ceremony will be held next month.

I had to prepare for tomorrow since i have to tell my dad,brothers,Got7 and AOA the truth tomorrow.BTS already know since Jungkook told them.
.
.
.
---------------

Current books
-Childhood Bestfriend
-Idol's secret.
Completed books
-Love can take a change
-I,changed
-All along,it was a dare?!