<17>

'Alive'

Jungkook POV

"Appa!"My 'daughter' hugged me.I find her really annoying sometimes,if i get close to other children,she'll get mean and act like a bitch.

"Oh Hyerim,Hyeri ah."I smiled as they walked into my office.I decided to take in Hyeri because when Hyerim was 1,i saw both the mother and daughter kicked out of the house.

I let them stay in my house when one day,Hyeri confessed to me and if i reject her,she'll get sad so i just had to pity her and accept her.Hyerim isn't my daughter.A man knocked up Hyeri and left her.BTS and AOA are now doctors while GOT7 are still idols.

Minji was kicked out of the company ever since Seolhyun's dad knew what she had done to her,nobody had seen her ever since.Jina and Nara are in a group together called STARZ and we still keep in contact.

*Flashback*

"What do you mean my dongsaeng is dead?!"Eunwoo oppa grabbed Mark's collar."She committed suicide by jumping into Han River..."I replied with my head down.

*Two days later*

"BREAKING NEWS:KIM SEOLHYUN HAS PASSED AWAY"The news report showed."It has been said that Kim Seolhyun,member of AOA,committed suicide by jumping into Han River due to unknown reasons.Earlier this morning,cyclist were cycling near the hill connected to Han River and had spotted a body that they couldn't identify.It is confirmed to be the body of Kim Seolhyun when the body was sent to the hospital for further analysation.The fans of AOA are very upset when AOA said that they would be disbanding.Further information will be told when we get more details."The anchorwoman said.

*End of Flashback*

Seolhyun POV

I was playing with the polaroid Hanbin gave me for my birthday present."Jieunnie~Say cheese~" Hanbin said while holding his phone,taking a video of me while i was busy with my polaroid. "Cheese~"I said.

'My wifey with her new polaroid <3'~@/Hanbinniekim

He posted it on his instagram."Jieun ah,what if people recognizes you?"Hanbin asked me."Then i'll deny and say my name's Jieun.I want us to live with freedom,I don't want to hide anymore."I replied.Comments started spamming his instagram.

'SEOLHYUN?!'

'She's alive?'

'Who are you to her?'

'Why does she resemble Seolhyun so much?'

'Jieun?'

'WIFEY?!'

*The next day*

GOT7,AOA,BTS with STARZ was just chillin at a cafe near Jin's house."How are you guys doing?"I asked GOT7."Just concerts and performance,nothing much."JB replied.

"BREAKING NEWS:KIM SEOLHYUN IS ALIVE?!"The news on the TV caught our attention."It has been reported that fans spotted Seolhyun in someone's post.We'll take a look right now."Jieunnie~Say cheese~" The guy than captioned it,'My wifey with her new polaroid <3'~@/Hanbinniekim "The news anchorwoman said."Is that really her?"BTS Jimin asked.