<5>

'Back to school'

I got up to do my morning routine before waking Mark up.I wore my school uniform,did light makeup,wore my thick glasses and let down my newly dyed Reddish,golden hair.

"Oh, morning guys!"I greeted AOA and GOT7."Morning!"They all greeted.I sat down and ate my breakfast."So we have a fanmeet later at the school right?"JB asked me."YEAP!"I exclaimed.After i'm done eating,i went to grab my heels. "I'll get going."I told them."Lets go together.I'm done."Mark stood up and wore his jacket."Arraseo.""See you guys!"Mark told the members.We got in his red Lamborghini and he drove.

We reached the school entrance and saw students walking in."I'll drop you off first,i'll go find a parking lot." Mark said as he got off the car to open the door for me."See ya at the office!" Mark said as he pecked me on the lips.I turned around face as red as a tomato and he drove off.

"Isn't that Park Jaerin?"I heard a bunch of girls whisper.I turned around and saw BTS and the girls."Are you J-Jae-Rin?"Jhope asked."My name is not Jaerin"I replied coldly."Still the same old nerd.Just that she dyed her hair." Minji smirked.I rolled my eyes at her."Good luck~"My ringtone rang.I picked it up.

(B~Mark|I~Seolhyun)
Oh oppa wae?
I'm at the office,where are you?
Oh mianhe,coming now.Annyeong!

I hung up my phone and rushed to the principal's office."Annyeonghaseyo."I greeted the principal."Oh Seolhyun-ah!I see,u changed your name.We're glad to have you guys back!Your father told me to take good care of you two so if there's anything,feel free to approach me.Here's your schedules.Don't worry,all your classes are the same."He handed Mark and I our schedules."Now get going!"He rushed us out.

"Oppa!We're in the same classes!Yay!"I hugged him."That way,i can keep a close eye on you so that no guys dare to touch you."He smirked."Yah!"I pouted.He just ruffled my hair."Kaja!"Mark intertwined our hands as he pulled me toward our class.

When i was outside the door of the classroom,i could heard gossips."Omo!Did you see Jaerin?She looks so much like Seolhyun!"I heard a guy gossip."Its gonna be fun."I smirked as I removed my glasses and threw it into the bin."Lets go in!"Mark pulled me in.I looked around and saw BTS and the girls.

Everyone's eyes were wide open."Annyeonghaseyo Mark Tuan imnida.As you guys know,I am in a boy group called GOT7."Mark introduced."Eeeee~!"All the girls squealed."Annyeong!As you guys know,I'm Park Jaerin but my real name is Kim Seolhyun!Visual of AOA." I greeted with a warm smile. "Wooooooo~!"All the guys cheered.A few weeks ago,Mark and I explained to the media that we are dating and everybody supported us."Its the Markhyun couple!"They squealed.

Soon,the corridors were packed with people."Unnie!May i get an autograph?""Oppa!Can i get a photo?" Fans started surrounding us."YAH!SIT DOWN!"A loud voice shouted and it was Jimin.Everybody kept quiet and sat down.