<16>

Seolhyun POV

"Unnie,wake up!"I felt someone shook my shoulders and i can't open my eyes."Appa!There's someone here,unconscious!"The same voice said.

*Two days later*

I opened my eyes slowly to see an unfamiliar guy,around the same age as me and a little girl."Oh unnie!You've woken up!"The little girl held my hands and smiled at me.

I slowly got up and asked,"Where am i and who are the both of you?"I looked at the two of them."I am Kim Hanbin but you can call me Hanbin and this is my daughter,Kim Hanbyul!You are in my mansion right now,we've found you unconscious at the beach shore near our mansion and we brought you here.

I called a doctor over to check on you and he said that you were alright but you have to be more careful and take care of your baby well."Hanbin said as he pointed to my stomach.

"Oh thank you!"I smiled at them."No problem,if i'm not wrong,you're Seolhyun right?"He asked."Oh yea."I replied."Hanbyul's a big fan,i saw the news on TV and everybody said that you're dead?" He chuckled then his face turned into a questioning look.

"Long story,i'll explain to you later."I chuckled. "Sure!You can stay here as long as you want,i'm sure Hanbyul is okay with it right Byul?"Hanbin asked his daughter."NE!!!"She exclaimed.The day went on and i explained everything to Hanbin.Hanbyul's whole room are posters of me.

*7 years later*

"Eomma!"My two daughters,Hanbyul and Eunbyul hugged me as they ran out of the school gate.Hanbin is my boyfriend and we lived in the states.

We work as doctors and luckily,no one recognizes me.I changed my name to Jieun,Kim Jieun.Hanbyul is 11 this year and Eunbyul is 7.

"Appa!"They ran to Hanbin and hug him as he emerged from my back."My daughters!We're moving to Seoul today,we've brought your stuffs with us so don't worry!"He winked at them and i chuckled."YAY!"They jumped in delight.

*At Seoul,Hanbin's mansion*

"It feels great to be back!"Hanbin inhaled the air."Appa,Eomma,we'll go to our room."Hanbyul and Eunbyul exused themselves.

I went to the room where Hanbin and I shared together and arranged my things.After i was done,I took a shower and Hanbin waited for me to finish before going in to shower.

When he got out,we prepared to sleep and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my forehead saying,"Goodnight Jagiya."We drifted of to a deep sleep.