A Loved Battle

It was a chilly morning,  a silver coat of frost covered the flowers and grass. ShadowHerd head over to StreamHerd. "Hey Hurricane. Come on in." Picasso greeted.  "We have come for a meeting." Hurricane explained as StreamHerd gathered on ShadowHerd's grazing lands. 

They formed a large circle and Taka was in the middle explaining everything. "We need to join forces to defeat Prince," Taka continued and Picasso agreed. "Thanks, you need to make sure everyone is trained." Taka informed Picasso. "Right, we will." Picasso lead his herd back and every one started to train. 

Hurricane came up to Taka, "you need to be trained." Hurricane said with a slim smile. Hurricane lead Taka to a sandy hollow and they started there. 

2 hours later: 

Every horse was trained and ready to fight when battle came. 

StreamHerd gathered, about 150 soldiers all following behind Taka, she felt so powerful.  BloodHerd was standing on the other side of the field. Of course, Prince was leader. "So, it's surprising, really. I can't believe some garbage is leader!" Prince sneered and BloodHerd with DustHerd laughed. 

Taka felt fear rise in her throat. She fought to keep her breath steady, Prince was right, Taka could never battle, she was just....trash. 

"Prince, I will not fight you." Taka said, her voice was soft, her mind was deceased, her heart was broken.  "Nice defense, you have." Prince chuckled sarcastically. 

"I thought I was something to you, I thought you loved me." Taka fought tears. Prince's face was concerned, he was deep in thought with a side of terror. Prince was on the edge of forgetting about fighting when Kion whinnied a battle cry. Blood and Dust herd collided into Stream and Shadow herd. "No, no! Stop!" Taka cried no one heard her. 

Prince had disappeared into the mess, when something jumped out at her and scratched Taka. It was Nahoda. "Prince will love me for this, you're right, Prince is a cheater. He loves me." Nahoda bragged. Taka kept calm, her shoulder stang like hell fire.  They both reared and came into battle with each other. Taka fell to the ground on her back, she had a plan. Her plan worked, Nahoda wanted to get near Taka's neck so she jumped over Taka. While Nahoda was in mid-air Taka held up her sharpened hoof and cut Nahoda's belly open. 

Nahoda tumbled to the ground, choking on blood and flesh.  Taka hated to see her like that, "I'm sorry." Taka said calmly. "Don't be, I deserve this." Nahoda coughed out. Nahoda took her last breath and fell into a never awakening sleep. Taka hang her head low in grief for her companion.  That's when Taka confronted Prince, every horse stopped and formed a circle around them. 

"I've been waiting for this moment." Prince said starting to pace, Taka followed the pace. "If you have, you're a blood thirsty monster." Taka growled.  They both stopped and looked into each other's eyes. Taka's dark eyes were a glaze. Prince's eyes were full of hatred and agony.  

Prince lunged at Taka, making blood drizzle onto the grass.  Taka let him, she let him beat her up bad. Taka then stopped him, she had blood dripping from her nose, shoulder, legs, forehead, almost everywhere. 

Taka stood up on her wobbly stinging legs. Before Prince had a chance to kill her she shouted, "is this what Aladdin would've wanted?" Taka's voice was fierce, it sent a flame through Prince's cold heart. "N-n-o." Prince stuttered and he fell to the ground. Taka stood above him. "Come home with me, we can pretend this never happened." Taka reassured Prince. Prince jumped up and hugged Taka. "Thank you. I am no longer the devil." Prince whinnied. 

The soldiers also whinnied in friendship. 

Every herd went home and cleaned up their wounds while Prince and Taka also headed back with ShadowHerd. 

After wounds were treated Taka and Prince raced each other to the grazing fields. Of course Taka won, being a thoroughbred and all.  They looked at the sun setting between the tress, "I'm glad I still have you, every day I was without you, a part of me broke, and withered away." Taka's voice was soft but stern.  "I don't know what came over me, fear and hate got a hold of me and made me their king." Prince looked down ashamed. "You're my king." Taka whispered. 

Taka and Prince nuzzled each other, enjoying the night. Prince then backed away, "Taka, will you be my queen?" Prince asked, his amber eyes sparkling. "Of course." Taka and Prince muzzle each other again. (like they're kissing)

Picture: Taka and Prince nuzzling

Author's note: 

The battle was blood shedding, but of course Taka was able to do it! Prince and Taka are now mates! Soo cute! Stay Tuned, there might be foals!

Question: 

What do you think Mal stands for?

1. Maleficent

2. Mother Blood

3. Marvelous 

Put your answers in the comments! 

~~Kylo