[36] quick blurbs (pt. 2)

bringing him food to remind him to eat when he spends hours editing

"Ethan?" You called into the dark apartment, having just gotten back from a ladies night dinner with Amy and Kathryn.

No response.

With a sigh, you started up the stairs towards your bedroom, where Ethan had a small office tucked in the corner. There, he was sitting with his knees to his chest in his chair, headphones over his ears, and his video-editing software up on screen. He was currently editing what appeared to be his playthrough of Night In the Woods, a half-drank coffee next to his mouse. As he moved to drag a clip across the screen his hand hit the cup, spilling the drink across his desk.

"Aw fuck!" Ethan screamed in frustration, throwing his headphones off and onto the ground.

"Babe." You rushed towards him, and he seemed not to have noticed you before then.

"Oh hey Y/N." He calmed down almost immediately as he pulled you into a hug. "Sorry about that."

"We should probably wipe up the coffee."

"Right."

After wiping up the coffee and making sure all his electronics were okay, he immediately went back to editing, wanting to get this episode done before he went to sleep. You didn't even get to ask him the last time he ate, but you figured it was a while ago. Going to the kitchen, you brought out some sandwich ingrediants and put together a sandwich for your boyfriend, then added some chips to the plate. After microwaving a cup of hot chocolate for him, you carried the meal up the stairs for him.

Taking his headphones off his head and setting the plate in front of him, you demanded, "Eat."

"Thanks, Y/N." Ethan smiled up at you, stuffing half the sandwich in his mouth. "Want some?"

"I just got back from dinner with Kat and Amy. Thanks though."

You kissed the top of his head before resting your cheek on his blue hair, looking at the screen. "When are you going to sleep?"

"Another fourty-five minutes?"

"Okay, I'll wait for you."

"You can sleep, Y/N-" He set his food down to look at you frankly.

You crossed your arms across your chest, your best mom face on. "Ethan. Mark. Nestor. Eat your sandwich. Now."

"Fine. If you go to sleep."

"Wake me up when you're going to sleep, okay? I want a goodnight kiss." You relented, going over to your dresser to start getting into your pajamas.

You weren't sure how much time had passed when lips peppering your face with kisses woke you up. "Goodnight, princess." Ethan murmured against your skin.

"Goodnight."

going to conventions with him and hanging out with his best friends, G and Brian/temple kisses/support from fans

You were in the convention hall for PAX South, in utter awe at how many people were there and how many booths and vendors there were. If you weren't careful, you would probably blow your whole savings account in this one weekend. Ethan was holding your hand as the both of you walked and talked with your friends, G and Brian. Sure, you'd only met them after you started dating Ethan, but they were great guys you honestly thought of as brothers.

"Hey, that's Anusha's booth." You pointed out your game developer friend's booth she had for her game. "I'm gonna go say hi, you guys coming?"

"I wanted to hit up the OmniBus booth real quick to check up on some updates before the signing." Ethan looked at his watch, there wasn't enough time to go to both before the three boys' signing.