[22] soulmate tattoo au (bonus)

((idk, just a little something i had in my mind that didn't make it to the original soulmate tattoo au story))

Bonus:

You were in the car with Ethan, driving to your parents house when your sister called. "Hey, Sadie! What's up?"

"Are you on your way?" Her excited voice came through the speakers of your car.

"Yes, baby bear, we're ten minutes away."

"Wait, we?"

"You don't miss a thing, do you?" You chuckled, looking over at Ethan's amused face as well.

"Nope! Now, who are you bringing?"

"My soulmate?"

Inhuman squeals blared through your car, causing you to wince at the sound. Your sister's voice was about five octaves higher as she spoke again. "I told you that splotch on your thumb was something!"

"Yeah, yeah, you can get all your 'I told you so's done when Ethan and I get there."

"Ethan? Isn't that your hot boss?"

"Okay, bye Sadie!" You quickly slammed the hang up button and Ethan laughed his ass off in the passenger seat.

"You told your little sister you thought I was hot?" He cackled, nearly out of breath.

"No, she heard my call with Thomas when I first did my interview with you."

"You told Sanders from Vine Marketing that I was hot?"

"Maybe." You grumbled, and Ethan reached over to grab one of your hands, kissing your knuckles.

"I think its cute. I told Max about how cute I thought you were after your first interview with me."

"Your dog?"

"Yeah, no way I was going to tell a human about it." He snorted, entwining his fingers with yours.

"You're annoying."

"You love me."

"Unfortunately." You wrinkled your nose, causing you both to giggle.

((fin))